šŸŽ® DC Gaming News šŸŽ®

So recently found the Fortnite made little comic panels for characters releases. Found Beast Boys and Supermanā€™s. Donā€™t think the did it with any of the the characters before that as it seems new.

BB

And Supermanā€™s
imageimage

5 Likes

Anyone trying to do the WonderWoman cup?

5 Likes

I am not. I normally donā€™t do the cups :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Is anyone doing the West Coast Wonder Woman Cup? I just want enough points to get the exclusive loading screen :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I read they were still working on it!

5 Likes

@NYJt3

#RaeRaeThursdays :00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

4 Likes

Next year is the 20th (25th?) anniversary of the comics series so I think there may be a release around then :thinking:

5 Likes

Injustice 2 Mobile released some Deathstroke wallpapers here if you want them.

4 Likes

Haha yeah theyā€™ve been really hush hush about it so you never knowā€¦ Iā€™m just hoping for the best!

6 Likes

Dc Legends September new hero tease. Who will it be.

I think the right is Spoiler. The other is a bat of some sort. I think Flashpoint or Arkham Knight (character not version of bats :sweat_smile:). Maybe it Catmanā€‹:thinking:

8 Likes

Injustice Batman :joy:

5 Likes

How could I have not seen it :joy:

5 Likes

Yes! I saw this too and I am convinced it is spoiler. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Oh yeah Duke. Forgot about him. That could be one.

Jason bats would be cool.

6 Likes

DC Legends new Characters for September have been revealed.

Summary

Batman: Jace Fox and Spoiler

The reworks are Riddler and Two Face

There was also a cryptic message in the link below spelling out Batman Caped Crusader. Interestingā€‹:thinking:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCComicsLegendsGame/comments/p89scb/batman_jace_fox_spoiler_stephanie_brown_join_dc/

7 Likes

And another mystery image. Maybe it has something to do with the message mentioned above. :thinking: it is Batman Day next month right so that explains all the Bats.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know if these are deep cuts or my knowledge of Batman is just that terrible, but I donā€™t know either of these characters :joy:

4 Likes

Jace or Tim as heā€™s also called is the new Future State Batman and other son of Lucious Fox.

Spoiler is Stephanie Brown the fourth Robin and was batgirl for a time. Recently working with Cassandra Cain and Oracle as the apart of Batgirls team in the comics as Spoiler.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info!

4 Likes

DCUO new episode out now

4 Likes