🎮 DC Gaming News 🎮

So far, enjoying it. Level 10 at the moment. Just playing while I watch Titans season 2.

4 Likes

Injustice 2 Mobile

New Vixen versus team. Challenge Vixen with the Multiverse (Arrowverse) characters and her shards.

Also they seem to be teasing a new character.

Looks like Deathstroke to me.

3 Likes

Deathstroke Coming to Injustice 2 Mobile

4 Likes

Does anyone else have issues with Injustice 2 not loading fights? I downloaded it on my iPhone 11 and my iPad Air and neither can run the game. Seems odd. :thinking:

5 Likes

Hmm are they both running the newest iOS? If so, I’d suggest trying to uninstall → reinstall and if that doesn’t work you should submit a ticket to support and let them know about it. You can do that here! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm this has happened before. It may be under maintenance and be down for a bit but I don’t remember then sending out anything about that.

4 Likes

Happens for me when the game automatically restarts to load the new day’s daily rewards. Another force restart resolves the issue and the fight loads.

4 Likes

I just spent money on Legendaries… not forking out more for this one.

Just give ways to get more of them 7 star orbs. Gonna be a slog upgrading the characters we have.

3 Likes

New solo raid coming to Injustice 2 Mobile

5 Likes

Yeah I have a lot of extra shards so it could 7 star a few but my problem is credits. I definitely need to start stocking up on those :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wonder Woman Coming to Fortnite

More details below

4 Likes

Ok so this Fortnite business…

How difficult is it for a complete gaming noob (like, 0 skills) to progress and play with the characters? Do I have a shot at Supes if I donwload today?

5 Likes

For Superman you just need to buy the Battle Pass/Fortnite Crew, I believe. It gives you some missions you have to complete. They’re not hard, just requires you to grind a little. Now, to unlock the alternate suit… :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for the info.

By grinding a little, is that more than 30 minutes a day for a few days?

Just want to get an idea of the time investment before I give this a try.

5 Likes

First, you gotta buy the battle pass for like $9.99 and you have until Sept. 12 is the deadline to complete quests to unlock him!

6 Likes

30 minutes a day should be fine. It’s not that involved for just the Supes quests. You have a little under a month to get it done.

6 Likes

I don’t know much with his challenge but I did the the Wolverine one with marvel’s crossover. That one only took me about a 3-4 days I think but that was playing a lot more than 30 mins a day. And I was not skilled as well with Fortnite when I did it but it went by pretty smoothly so I think you can do it.

5 Likes

Thanks folks. Might give it a whirl at some point. I’ll come back and report if I end up doing it :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

Well, if you have a current DCUi subscription you can easily get a free Harley skin and a free Batman skin. You can also get a free Wonder Woman loading screen by competing in the Wonder Woman cup with a partner and getting at least 8 points. But… I’m not trying to sell you on anything, I was just answering a question :sweat_smile:

6 Likes