🎮 DC Gaming News 🎮

DCUO New Episode Trailer

5 Likes

Harley Quinn joins Area of Valor Mobile game.

5 Likes

:smiley: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

4 Likes

Day 9

4 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

A Wonder Woman game in development :tada:

10 Likes

Words cannot express how hyped I am about this. :00_wonder_woman_gold: :video_game:

7 Likes

Definitely an a:00_wonder_woman_1982:esome™:+1: surprise

6 Likes

Suicide Squad game play trailer

8 Likes

I’m dancing in my seat! Can’t wait for 2022

5 Likes

Same

5 Likes

I just realize it the some company that made shadow or war and Mordor which makes me think will this game have the nemesis system :thinking:

6 Likes

Been playing the new DLC for DCU Online and it’s pretty good so far. Haven’t had time to do the raid yet and there are a few bugs in open world (apparently one should not fight Giganta), but a lot of fun new content. And, as always, the Winter stuff is always good. I like it when they bring the vault back.

4 Likes

Woo-Hoo! :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

6 Likes

It’s about damn time!!!

6 Likes

1497375049-pikachu

Is it 2022 yet!!!

This would be cool, except it better not be like everytime an orc defeated me they got stronger lol

7 Likes

Injustice 2 Mobile new solo raid coming.
It might kill the dinosaurs :thinking:

6 Likes

Some more info here and does confirm a nemesis system :tada:

5 Likes

Can someone explain what the nemesis system is to me? :thinking:

EDIT: Nothing to do with this guy, right? :wink:

7 Likes

Oh I can try. A bit difficult to put into words. :sweat_smile: It was made in the shadow of Mordor/war games. In that game you fought orcs. The common goon orc if the kill you they get promoted and remember how they killed you. Or if you don’t kill an orc they remember and want revenge while also having the injury given. But in the game you character couldn’t die so it made sense for them to remember it. Not sure how it will be with WW.

This article may help explain it better but overbite like a tier of command system amongst grunt to boss enemies.

7 Likes