🎮 DC Gaming News 🎮

What kinda clue? :thinking:

I’m def hoping to see some more of SS: KTJL & Gotham Knights before next year :eyes:

4 Likes

Its just that they showed a clip in the trailer. Think it may indicate there may be something shown at the awards. Could be wrong since the games shown there aren’t guaranteed to be there :sweat_smile: but hoping for something :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Day 11

4 Likes

Suicide Squad Kills the Justice League confirms they’ll be at the game awards. Tune in at 7:15 EST tomorrow December 9th.

6 Likes

Day 10

4 Likes

DCUO New Episode Trailer

5 Likes

Harley Quinn joins Area of Valor Mobile game.

5 Likes

:smiley: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

4 Likes

Day 9

4 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

A Wonder Woman game in development :tada:

11 Likes

Words cannot express how hyped I am about this. :00_wonder_woman_gold: :video_game:

8 Likes

Definitely an a:00_wonder_woman_1982:esome™:+1: surprise

7 Likes

Suicide Squad game play trailer

8 Likes

I’m dancing in my seat! Can’t wait for 2022

5 Likes

Same

5 Likes

I just realize it the some company that made shadow or war and Mordor which makes me think will this game have the nemesis system :thinking:

7 Likes

Been playing the new DLC for DCU Online and it’s pretty good so far. Haven’t had time to do the raid yet and there are a few bugs in open world (apparently one should not fight Giganta), but a lot of fun new content. And, as always, the Winter stuff is always good. I like it when they bring the vault back.

4 Likes

Woo-Hoo! :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

7 Likes

It’s about damn time!!!

6 Likes