DC FanDome: πŸ‘πŸΌ Most πŸ‘πŸ½ Epic πŸ‘πŸΏ Lineup πŸ‘πŸ» Ever πŸ‘πŸΎ!

He probably isn’t doing it.

I wish I could get my hands on Pennyworth. I’d love anything Alfred.

1 Like

Looks like it’s going to be worth watching.

1 Like

Hoping Henry Cavill makes a surprise appearance to announce that he will continue to play Superman in the films

4 Likes

Keep your eyes open for a free Epix trial. Be prepared to binge all 10 episodes. Better yet, it would be great if Pennyworth Season One came to DC Universe. We got Krypton, why not Pennyworth, right?

3 Likes

I’m hoping for a Batman teaser trailer. Hyped!

3 Likes

So hype!!! Can’t wait to see Justice League stuff :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Will Conor Leslie be making an appearance? Been hearing conflicting reports.

3 Likes

What! The Fonz???

1 Like

Damn 100% agree with you!

Ayyyy! Arthur Fonzarelli himself!

In some circles, he’s known as Barry Zuckercorn.

Can’t wait for so much stuff!! (I know I’m fighting a losing battle but Teen Titans season 6 for DCU would be the ultimate announcment for me). I’m definitely not going to be able to stay up the full 24 hours but I’ll do my best! Will DC Universe be having any coverage? Live streams and/or updates in the forums would be cool!

1 Like

2020 and 2021 will be the greatest years for DC fans and fanboys of all fandoms with everything we are getting. What a time to be alive and to be a DC fan.

2 Likes

I saw her name on the pic I posted on my earlier post

More guests than I expected, pretty awesome at that. Hope to see the schedule soon so I can plan my rest times.

Can’t wait

1 Like

Finally something to look forward to…Really looking to all the creatives spilling on upcoming projects!

1 Like

Oooohhhh…sounds promising!

1 Like

@Applejack: As DC Universe Subscribers is there any exclusives or things we should watch out for durning DC Fandome (like the Stargirl Q&As the last couple of weeks)?

Is Jesse McCartney going to on a panel? Or does he not voice Nightwing anymore?