DC FANDOME - McFarlane Toys Batman: Year Two Figure Sweepstakes!

Hard too choose with so many awesome figures coming out from Mcfarlane Toys. I would love to see a Capullo based Two Face action figure from Mcfarlane!

3 Likes

My favorite figures are probably my Spinal Tap box set that Sideshow did long, long ago.

3 Likes

My Jim Lee Nightwing bust, which has a point of pride on my bookshelf.

3 Likes

My ancient Mego Batrman. It was also the first action figure I ever bought.

3 Likes

The Spectre from DC Direct.

3 Likes

My current favorite is my King Shark figure from Mcfarlane toys!

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to McFarlane Swamp Thing figure and the Mezco Constantine figure.

3 Likes

My favorite figure in my Batman collection is easily my Armored Batman from Batman: Arkham Asylum. I really appreciate all the detail that the figure has and how cool it makes Batman look. I really like the detail on the chest plate and how it accentuates the Bat-Symbol. I have been a HUGE fan of Batman for numerous years now and to add this Year 2 Batman figure to my collection would be pretty amazing!

4 Likes

I was hoping to get this from the Target pre-orders, but the recent fiasco canceled my order so here we are.

As far as my prized figure, It is probably the Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile. It has such a great presence and the details are incredible. A close second is The Dark Knight Returns Triumphant Batman from the Medicom Mafex line. Great engineering, paint, and sculpt at the 1/12 scale.

My most anticipated is either the Jazz Inc Dioramas officially licensed 1/12 Justice League Batmobile, the Mezco 1989 Batman, or the Zack Snyder Justice League Superman from Hot Toys with the black suit. Probably the Mezco given I have a complete collection of Batmen outside of two versions of the TDKR that are nigh impossible to find at this point in time.

3 Likes

Classic Wonder Women Lynda Carter

3 Likes

Tough one. I guess my Zatanna Cover Girls Statue if I had to choose?

Mad love for my McFarlanes tho. There all unreal.

5 Likes

My favorite figure is a Michael Keaton Batman action figure. It was actually my first Batman I ever received from my late grandpa. It has always had a special place in my collection and always will.

4 Likes

Still have the Jim Lee Batman statue. Nice to have that in front of the comic its from

3 Likes

I’ve got to say the prize of my collection would be the few old-school DC action figures I have that were produced by the now-defunct toy company Kenner in the '80s. The ones where you squeeze their legs together and the arms make a chopping motion. They’re not in great shape because they were HEAVILY played with, but I still cherish them!

A Batman: Year Two figure would work great with my Robin and Joker from the same era.

3 Likes

so many new faces!

BDC249B6A2365533F2CB918A9BE3128A47562B54

4 Likes

The DC action figure which is the prize of my collection is the Robin (Damian Wayne) McFarlane action figure. Damian Wayne as Robin was the character which got me into DC comics (and comics in general) so this action figure holds a special place in my heart.

4 Likes

My prized collectible is my signed Shazam funko pop.

3 Likes

The prize of my collection WOULDVE been the Signed Year 2 Batman figure if Target hadnt canceled my preorder lol

But of all the action figures I have I think it has to be the Mcfarlane Batman Beyond Chase variant. I searched for that thing FOREVER.

2 Likes

My joker w/ red hood interchangeable helmet. First time I bought 2 to display both.

3 Likes

My favorite DC Figure I have in my collection right now is the HOT TOYS Batman 1966 figure and the figure I am most looking forward too in my collection is the McFarlane DC Multiverse Batman ‘Year Two’ Figure.

2 Likes