DC FANDOME - McFarlane Toys Batman: Year Two Figure Sweepstakes!

Mezco’s One:12 Dark Night Returns is my all time favorite Batman figure. Would be awesome to get a hold of this Batman: Year Two

3 Likes

Batman is by far the only figure that I own multiple figures because of the many different costume design. I can’t get enough. No one else can compare.

3 Likes

My Joker White Knight figure is my favorite!

3 Likes

I’m don’t own any DC figures at the moment but I’m totally looking forward to getting the Birds of Prey or Wonder Woman to start off my collection.

3 Likes

I would have to say my favorite DC collectible in my collection would be a combination of McFarlane Toys Death Metal Batman and McFarlane Toys Death Metal Batcycle. You really can’t have one without the other. As far as the one that I most want to add to my collection? It would probably be the Target exclusive McFarlane Toys Flashpoint Batman. The one with his mask on.

2 Likes

I never had a statue of dc characters but my first ever has to be a batman the justice league animated action figure that I was young that is the only first thing that I had

2 Likes

I am honestly looking forward to this figure the most.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @CapnK023, @monsterscifishow.53385, @moxblisswwe.89182, @mari.larrier.travels.46064, @Dragonman79C.63637, and @joffre.castro616.32109! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: (Alright, the store was out of party hats, so I got fireworks instead).

Seems like we have a lot of Gotham-inclined collections in this thread! Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :joker_hv_1:

2 Likes

Not an action figure, but my collection of Batman: Black & White Statues is amazing!

3 Likes

Lego Batman

3 Likes

I always wanted to have the 3 jokers Red Hood figure to add to my collection!

3 Likes

My Batman: TAS Riddler figure from 2015 is my favorite. I love John Glover’s version of the Riddler and I love that he comes with a display of Riddler toys from the “Riddler’s Reform” episode.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @adaymerced, @TheAmazingScrew-OnHead, @cpentowski123.56980, and @fiftyfootdwarf.42010! :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: Thank you all for sharing your collection aspirations!

Please reach out to the moderator team should you need anything! :batparrot:

2 Likes

My Batman the Animated Series Batman figure is my absolute favorite. Batman the Animated Series is my favorite show ever and it introduced me to DC so when I got that figure, put it on the display base, and in my collection it instantly won all my love.

3 Likes

My prize is Batman Black and White Batman by Greg Capullo Action Figure.

2 Likes

I would have to say my Joker figure set is by far my best collection! I’ve started to add Batman figures based on the year for each Joker figure I have and this Year 2 Batman figure from Todd McFarlane would be the dopest of the dope!

2 Likes

I don’t have just One figure, I have Three. First my Adam Strange JLA Figure, My Original Ronnie Raymond/Professor Stein Firestorm JLA Figure, and My “The New Teen Titans” Original Jericho Figure. I Loved all these characters Mostly because of their striking coloring of their costumes, and the bizarre nature of their powers/or non powers in Adam’s case, and originality of the characters themselves. Plus, Jericho was from the first comic that I ever started collecting.

3 Likes

I have a batwing that on a stand made of medal that i keep on my desk

3 Likes

I feel for you. Mine is green lantern. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::metal::smiling_imp::us:

4 Likes

That’s so awesome! I’ve never seen that one.

3 Likes