DC FANDOME - McFarlane Toys Batman: Year Two Figure Sweepstakes!

A good start to my collection would be Wider Woman

4 Likes

@Vroom This has your name written all over it!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @darthjr2001.93277 and @neiciejean! :partying_face: No shame in not having a collection just yet; we all have to start somewhere (I have a very small collection compared to some other users on here :stuck_out_tongue:).

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

5 Likes

Lol, as usual. Reminder to correct auto-correct…:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome!

5 Likes

My pride is this 6" Eaglemoss Question figurine. Would love to see more high quality Question stuff in the future.

4 Likes

Burnside Batgirl is my jam. <3

4 Likes

This would be THE trophy in the collection. They got the ears right and nobody does a cape like McFarlane!

4 Likes

Oh, mine may have to be a baseball-bat-weilding Harley Quinn…front and center on my desk…she reminds me to keep working without saying a word Hahah

4 Likes

Superman: Red Son Funko Pop, along with the rest of the releases from the series (Batmankoff & Wonder Woman). Hard to say I like the handful of DC figures I have. :sweat_smile:

Hope to add the Jim Lee BlueLine figures to my collection one day. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

My favorite the Batman and Joker set from The Killing Joke

4 Likes

I have recently started collecting with my father who has been collecting figures for over 25 years. I remember always wanting to go down into the basement to check out what new figures he had added to his collection. We have been huge Batman fans and have tried to collect most of the figures released. My favorite figure that I have collected comes from a recent release. The Zack Snyder justice league unmasked Batman. A figure that I would love to add to both of our collections is this target exclusive Batman year 2 figure. I love the design and the style. I tried preordering this item but was unfortunately to late. This would be the figure I am looking forward to adding the most.

4 Likes

The pride of my DC figure collection… Isn’t really a single figure. It’s a batfamily display that combines Mattel, DC direct and McFarlane figures. Basically the family from Batman and Robin eternal. Still waiting on bluebird and Arkham Catwoman.

4 Likes

The Pride and joy of my collection, is the Mcfarlane toys Batman Arkham knight action figure. I got it for my 21st birthday. I was so excited to buy it, I was so hyped when it was first announced, especially because I’m a huge fan of the arkham games with arkham knight being my personal favorite. I love it, it looks awesome, it’s extremely posable, and it goes perfectly with my dc collectibles arkham knight figure.

4 Likes

My daughter and I collect the statues together. Their favorites are our Harley Quinn!

4 Likes

I am looking forward to when I can get a Cassandra Cain/Batgirl figure to add to a collection.

4 Likes

Plastic man from DC Universe classics and Mafex Batman Hush.

4 Likes

Very awesome™:+1:. I’d have to say my favorite of my collection would be the Batman rebirth statue own. Don’t remember the specifics of it but it was my first statue I bought last year. Very cool and a great start for me.

4 Likes

My HellBat is my favorite action figure so far, and a runner up would be the animated series Batman. Some characters I’m looking forward to add would be Poison Ivy and Catwoman.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @csnider6768.59112, @Robertsmith827.41462, @Capedcrusader17, @danielquay.15234, @paxter10.27825, @patrickmontero.38046, @MasterR50, @Martianmanv.17012, and @zuskiesjr.19702! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: (I’m going to need to buy more party hats, aren’t I?).

Thank you all for sharing more about your amazing DC collections! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to the moderator team should you need anything. :batparrot:

That sounds adorable! :0_harley_quinn:

2 Likes