DC Fan YouTube Channel: New Strange Character Origin Videos!

Hey everyone,

I just started a new Youtube channel to make origin videos for lesser known and strange characters of DC comics! I have only made one video so far for “Brother Night”. Video editing is a passion of mine, and I’m excited to share more stories with you!

Heck out my channel:

Thank You

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I just finished a new origin video for Professor Pyg! He is definitely one of the most twisted and disturbing characters in all of comics! Hope you enjoy!

YouTube:

Facebook:

Instagram:
@comic.origins

Please like the video and subscribe to help support!

Thank You!

latest.jpg

3 Likes

What is the research process for your videos?

1 Like

Thanks for asking! It depends on the character but this is usually how it goes.

I try to pick a character that I am somewhat familiar with from my person reading. Then I look up the original appearance of the character and re-read the comic. I search the internet for any added details of the characters origins in other issues and go read those. Then I peace together a script from my personal thoughts/take on the character and info from the internet. That’s about it!

1 Like

Idk why these videos don’t have enough views. They seem like they take a long time to do and you put a lot of effort in to them. Good job!

Hey Everyone,

I have just recently made a new video page named Comic Origins. I quickly tell origin stories for DC Comic Characters.

I love DC and I also love video editing. My goal is to tell origin stories for very underrated, strange, or unknown characters.

So far these are the characters that i have done videos for:
Doctor Fate, Brother night, Chemo, Tallyman, Superboy, Cheshire, Man-Bat, Emerald Empress, Killer Frost,
Detective Chimp, Damian Wayne, Etrigan the Demon, John Stewart. (& I have many many more characters to do!)

Please check out my videos and subscribe if you like them! I am always open to recommendations!

YouTube:
Comic Origins - YouTube

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/comic.origins/

Facebook:
Comic Origins - Home | Facebook

Thank You!

2 Likes

These are awesome. Great work! I hope you create some more.

1 Like

Hey Everyone,

I have just recently made a new video page named Comic Origins. I quickly tell origin stories for DC Comic Characters.

I love DC and I also love video editing. My goal is to tell origin stories for very underrated, strange, or unknown characters.

So far these are the characters that i have done videos for:
Doctor Fate, Brother night, Chemo, Tallyman, Superboy, Cheshire, Man-Bat, Emerald Empress, Killer Frost,
Detective Chimp, Damian Wayne, Etrigan the Demon, John Stewart. (& I have many many more characters to do!)

Please check out my videos and subscribe if you like them! I am always open to recommendations!

YouTube:
Comic Origins - YouTube

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/comic.origins/

Facebook:
Comic Origins - Home | Facebook

Thank You!

4 Likes

The youtube channel is really good. I like the editing and that the narration isnt crazy fast like a lot of other comic channels.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the support @MajorZuma I’m glad you enjoy the vids!

3 Likes

Nice channel, just subscribed. Great job on the videos.

3 Likes

Fantastic channel, @zach6! You do a wonderful job diving into and summarizing these complex works, I’m a fan already. :slight_smile:

Since these are your videos, however, I will be moving this thread to fan creations in just a second. It’s a lovely part of the forum for creators to post their projects.

We also look forward to hearing your thoughts on all of the DC discussion and debate we have here on the forums!

1 Like