DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #6

This is absolutely incredible, the colors, the lighting, the pose. You nailed it! I have no suggestions.

2 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

@CynicalPink that shading! at first i thought it was sculpted clay!

i was gonna cheat and use my catwoman egg twice, but i scratched this out. don’t look at the hair or how yellow my lighting made it look!

8 Likes

Looks great! I like the pose you chose to do! I especially like how you treated the lighting through out her right arm—the way it emerges from the darkness is really amazing!

4 Likes

@CynicalPink I have completed my drawing for this week. I had to find my way into something to inspire me and I thought she’s a great cat thief! What if I show her with all her ill gotten goods purloined from members of the Justice League. I even give an explanation for why we have not seen the Snyder cut yet.
I know of at least one item there that may give trouble as to what it is, so I will only say Flash.

8 Likes

I love all the things shes stolen but is that Aquamans hand!? :joy: I snorted that’s awesome. (Reminded me a little of gotg) well done!

4 Likes

Wow. That is amazing, love the color and her facial expression. She looks so at peace or just happy to be dangling way to high between buildings.

2 Likes

My favorite portrayal of Catwoman is hands down Michelle Pfieffer. I always thought she resembled a cat even before she played the part! Happy 80th, Ms. Kyle!

12 Likes

Can’t wait to check out everyone’s creations on the comp tomorrow! Will write back then and start assembling them for the fan creations area!

3 Likes

So freakin’ cool! Great job!

2 Likes

That is a difficult pose. Nicely done. I love the smile. She looks so in her element.

2 Likes

@DCFanArtClub Hello, all! Looks like I’ll have some free time coming up this afternoon, so I’m going to start assembling these entries for the main community. If anyone is planning on submitting later today and/or tomorrow, please let me know! Thanks!

9 Likes

Ty!

1 Like

Oh, sorry! “Thank you” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is amazing!

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m pretty proud of her!

2 Likes

I’ll try to have mine in tonight or tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m going to try to have mine done by this evening.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I love how you have her looking into Shrek’s Department Store!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes