DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #29, Submission Thread

Pandemic hair :joy: also really great work in a such a short time :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Agreed the prospective is amazing and the whole thing is well done. Bman is so intense :+1:

And welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Drew my favorite JSA member, figured this would be a good place to post it!

8 Likes

He looks great! And that was a creative touch, using the hatching to bring out your subject. Even in black and white, I get the impression of the “shine” of his uniform.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m just happy the legs look human (if a bit shrimpy…Dr. Fate skips leg day I guess) . That’s the part I usually get in a hurry and mess up.

3 Likes

That awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

The question is, will it ever reach his early 90s mullet length?

3 Likes

:joy: -snort-

2 Likes

To dream~

3 Likes

That makes sense thank you!

5 Likes

It’s my fondest wish right now to be able to use that 'do in the Gotham Knights game.

2 Likes

I love seeing this Community helping each other and coming together! Looks great @stefanie.m - awesome advice @CynicalPink!

3 Likes

Is this an original @Viciousdark or a rendering? I love her face and the softness of the features. Raven is one tough cookie but this piece shows off her vulnerability. Excellent job! Thank you for sharing with the Community!

4 Likes

I want it to be involved in some kind of attack combo

2 Likes

Doing what little I can :slight_smile: And nice to see ya, Key. Been a while! Thanks for supporting the artists.

5 Likes

Sure has! Thank you. :blush: I actually have a new watercolor painting I’ll be posting up here soon too - perfect timing!

Here it is: My Gotham Art

The DCU Art Fan Club I had been killing it! :boom:

Lots of cool challenges, the gifs are looking fantastic on the topic tiles, and all of the members are so committed and talented! Really phenomenal job everyone (especially captain @CynicalPink)! :clap:

3 Likes

Fast paced like Jackie Chan’s braid in Shanghai Noon or a slo-mo shampoo commercial?

1 Like

Adding another, this time of my favorite Bat-Family members. They look happy together, don’t they? I’d like to do a full color version if I ever get a draeing tablet (or a nib pen and some bond paper).

Although, I’m realizing I dropped a lot of the hatching in the erasing and redrawing process.

2 Likes

Another awesome™:+1: one.

1 Like