DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #29, Submission Thread

SubmissionsWeek29

You do not have to be club member to submit to this thread, but we’d love to welcome you to our ranks if you’re interested in joining! Find out more here.

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines.

4 Likes

@CynicalPink here is my submission for this week. I actually found cross hatching relaxing; it must be after all my alternate shading techniques that this made it flow for me.
@stefanie.m I was inspired this week to take on Etrigan just because I could play with all those shadows. I hope you like it.

11 Likes

Etrigan!! :heart_eyes: and he looks great, great choice for cross hatching and the smirk!

4 Likes

Any critique welcome. Based off the JLU skeet.

12 Likes

Love the light bulb for light reference! I do a little sun myself lol

4 Likes

A little old school Mon-El (original cover by Keith Giffen, newer Variant cover by Jim Lee)

11 Likes

@ImpulseMaxMercury
Very Awesome™:+1: piece you’ve done
Shadowy and fear to bring people to run.

@stefanie.m
Really awesome™:+1:
Like the eye shine
Very nice

@niamton
Wow that look awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

Decided to go with Nekron since I’ve been in a blackest night mood (still haven’t read it. Why is my to read list so big​:sweat_smile:).
Happy with how it turned out.

11 Likes

Whoa! That is some seriously great work.

2 Likes

Really well done! just looked up that cover. Also I use those same pens :smile:

3 Likes

Your rhyme just made my day :grin:

1 Like

Thanks​:+1:

2 Likes

Haven’t done any challenges in a while. Here’s a quick raven.

14 Likes

Azarath Metrion Awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

Looks terrific! Great work with the negative space!

3 Likes

That is some skillful hatching right there!! Very well done imho!

3 Likes

There is some tricking hatching in there and you pulled it off. Nice use of line weight in the darker areas. Nicely done!!!

4 Likes

Wow! You should be happy, this is one of your best!! (Show-off) LOL!!

3 Likes

The level of skill here is not easily attained. This is a fantastic work.

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

3 Likes