DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #1

:left_speech_bubble: In the end, the world didn’t need a super man. Just a brave one. — Superman: The Animated Series

1 Like

Here’s mine, I enjoy doing doing caricatures, this one wasn’t my best however.

-Jack

6 Likes

:game_die: 9, 3

@Kelex fortune
Also, I don’t blame you, Kelex is amazing.

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

Ambush Bug + my choice (pouty? rage-y? suspicious?) pretty sure arms don’t work that way

@biff_pow Ty SO much for the rec. I can’t remember the last time I laughed so much at a comic! I LOVED him!

And totally inspired by Kon-El, who taught me that Ambush came before Deadpool.

@Kelex roll 1d9

14 Likes

:game_die: 6

LOL, I always assumed it was an eagle

5 Likes

Oh shoot my bad. Honestly I only know WW from the animated JL show… :sweat_smile:

Wait, Goonies is PG? Because I remember the mom’s “favorite statue”.

3 Likes

@Kelex wisdom

1 Like

:crystal_ball: It is certain

1 Like

It’s looked more or less birdlike at different points, but it’s usually been at least a little birdy-looking:

You can see that the Pre-Crisis looks (back row and two on the left in the center row) have it very birdlike, while the George Perez redesign introduced the style that looked more like a pair of Ws.

4 Likes

20190522-082911 20190522-082911 20190522-082911 20190522-082911 20190522-082911 i give it 5 klarions

4 Likes

i need to make this clear upfront, i did NOT cheat and subcontract this out to a toddler and i HAVE seen a dog

i admit i like his cute little tongue

9 Likes

Jesus Christ I was not expecting this when I hit my notifications

3 Likes

Great job on Wally—I like the reflection in the lenses!

1 Like

Lol :joy: that’s great!

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Great job! Like the reference you used—captured the emotion well.

1 Like