DC Fan Art Club: September Updates!

No problem. Stuff happens.

2 Likes

They can still be put to good use.

Art clubs Halloween Scavenger contribution could be to have members locate these pumpkins. Have you or others edit a comment post in previous Challenge threads so they don’t get bumped up and bring attention. Insert these little fellas and have folks find them. Whoever finds the most wins. Art Club will have done their part and in doing so would present the chance for club members to have their art seen by more people. Plus we could do some insider trading and split the loot when we win! :money_mouth_face:

Some Blah Blah like this:
The Trinity of Pumpkins!

Hidden throughout the DC Fan Art Club Challenge threads are three Pumpkins bearing the Spooky symbols of the DC Trinity. It’s up to you to navigate through these scary threads and find them so the JL can have their Monster Mash! But beware! You may see art so Fantastic it will scare the Pumpkin Spice right out of you!

To help you on your journey click HERE! and begin your search by activating the dreaded drop downs to view the Weekly & Monthly Challenges Archive!

Brought to you by the DC Fan Art Club and DoperThanYoMama’sInktober.INC

Warning! at&t/WarnaBrotha-DC Universe-DC Fan Art Club-DoperThanYoMama’sInktober.INC are not liable for any infliction or harm that may result from The Trinity of Pumpkins Scavenger Hunt. Including loss of Profile Image, Damage to or Blood Stains to said image, Cardiac arrest due to Amazing art or Infatuation with DC and the DC Fan Art Club.

2 Likes

Ooooh! I actually gave that exact suggestion in Raaazkat’s official scavenger hunt thread, but I gave her this:
Long Halloween Cat

Your idea is WAY better and im going to try to swap out the image now!

2 Likes

PS: Your description is also much, much better. You are a better salesperson than I. :joy:

1 Like

We’re both amazing it’s all good. I just looked over your pitch to Razzz, by editing a post in the General weekly/monthly challenge threads will avoid the bump up like it does if done in Community Event. :+1:
Not sure if She was planning on adding them but having you or assign art club members I believe would be the best method of placement.

1 Like

:fist_right: :fist_left:

And no idea, just yet. I think it’ll be less stress on her if the work is divvied up, too. Either way, it’ll be fun, and I’ll feel so much better if NYJ’s art can be used.

1 Like

yes me too. they’re always there to support others post and work.

1 Like

Here’s another lol

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes