Lobo is NOT to be mess with, awesome job!:smiley:

4 Likes

Love your artwork on Powergirl!:grinning:

5 Likes

Incredible job on the Penguin, great job! :smiley:

5 Likes

Awesome artwork on Powergirl.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ok I have made all 3 characters out of Minecraft, I made The Penguin a few years ago, recently I have made Lobo and Powergirl, hope you enjoy it!:smiley:

12 Likes

Thank you!:purple_heart:

6 Likes

@BSDb8coach Really nice Penguin and Power Girls! I never used to think I had a style myself until I started seeing my work alongside everyone here. Everyone has their style and the more you produce, the more it comes through.

@RobArt471 - I remember that Lobo piece! That poor elf…

@ImpulseMaxMercury - I also remember that Colin Farrell Penguin! That’s a great likeness.
I cannot place your Power Girl likeness yet…give us a hint?

@Reaganfan78 - always enjoy your Minecraft work (no matter which President your username currently is :slight_smile: Love the Penguin cigar and umbrella.

@DreamingGirlWonder Another awesome portrait! Great way to draw PG’s hair.

7 Likes

There’s something about…her

6 Likes

Cameron Diaz??

4 Likes

I think we have a winner. I can see it now.

5 Likes

In the past, I’ve drawn the Danny Devito Penguin as part of movie poster week as well as the Robin Lorde Taylor version from the TV show Gotham.

This time I went with the classic comic book Penguin. I drew this one at a larger scale and I think it helped me clean up the lines a bit.

12 Likes

Looks great! The line work is cleaner, but I think the larger scale shows in the increased details. The details on the umbrella is a good example of what I mean. :metal::metal:

5 Likes

Nice work! DeVito Penguin = best Penguin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Thanks Rob! It is very strange working in 11x17 output and that the drawing surface of the screen doesn’t change, but it just takes up less of the ultimate space on the image.

The zoom level can go so deep and it’s much easier to add finer details. Even 50% zoom gave me a lot more room to work with.

4 Likes

Danny DeVito really was the creepiest, most unique Penguin. I think it was the dark eye liner and the flipper hands that did it!

6 Likes

Winner!

3 Likes

Yeah lol the teeth, the lips, the eyes, the nose… eeeverything made him soo creepy even now

4 Likes

I know what you mean. Just about everything I draw is on 11x17. Sometimes the amount of free space is daunting, but it can also push you to do things that have you out of your comfort zone. Such as extra details or huge backgrounds that you wouldn’t have tried before. Keep it up! :metal:

4 Likes

I figured Power Girl would be nice enough to console Lobo for the death of his “dad”… however lobo is lobo and can’t resist a grab…

10 Likes

Nice vein work in Lobo’s arm. :metal:

4 Likes