DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, September 2020

Yeah since Supes killed a person I’m assuming it’s gonna be something like that. Tho…ngl was kinda hoping they wouldn’t and we’d really have to embrace the bad guy thing hehe :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Good night, my fellow villains. I gotta run!

4 Likes

would be cool if it was the crime syndicate as impostors and they have the JL trapped somewhere.

4 Likes

Ah yeah, that would be radical.

3 Likes

Yeah.
And Thank you for liking my art for this last months challenge and for always supporting community members! :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank all of you for being awesome. :+1:

4 Likes

You too @NYJt3 :sunglasses: y’all know you rock!

4 Likes

Thanks same to you​:+1:

4 Likes

I’m thinking of combining a skateboarding video game that i’m excited that just came out (which will remain nameless because it was not made by warner), and The Batman movie coming out. So, my concept was Robert Pattinson’s Batman doing a Superman trick…

4 Likes

I’m very late, but that’d make for a creative and awesome addition to the challenge

3 Likes

Well I didn’t get to drawing anything this time but just imagine I did a piece for the batman movie. Ah yes you can see it now can’t you. A beautiful piece of art, dare I say the most exquisite one that’s ever graced this fine community. Batman kneeling over that clown after beating the crap out of him as he delivers that Shakespearian line “I’m Vengeance!..Mr. Tom King.”

I’ll take my trophy now thank you.

2 Likes

Here’s a peek into the inner workings of my mind . . . be afraid, be very afraid.

then finally ending up with this.

8 Likes

This is an awesome peek behind the curtain of how a thought takes form and becomes art!

3 Likes

Wow that is amazing and horrifying all rolled into a spectacular piece of work! Although it makes me feel terrible for the squad (I really enjoy their comic series) especially Boomer and King Shark so his boiling flesh just makes me cringe (but in a good way? Does that make sense?) And I really like you included the thought process and the pieces that go into making this wonderful work!

3 Likes