DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, September 2020

DCFandome has shown there’s a lot of amazing media awaiting on the horizon! This month, @DCFanArtClub, you’re challenged to get creative with the movie or game you’re most anticipating.

September2020Bannerv2

Due: September 30, 2020
Tools: Anything goes

How it works : Sculpt, paint, craft, whatever! Any media works, so long as your creativity is applied to one of the upcoming games or movies advertised at DCFandome.

If I’m missing any in this list, please drop a note in the comments. Thank you!

1. The Batman
  2. Justice League: The Snyder Cut
  3. The Suicide Squad (Movie)
  4. WW84
  5. The Flash (Movie)
  6. Black Adam
  7. Gotham Knights
  8. Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
  9. Batman: Death in the Family

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

10 Likes

Sorry for running late, everyone. Busy busy busy. :sweat_drops:

8 Likes

I’d add the Static Shock movie to the list, bust also maybe not since it’s just an announcement and not really anything more.

I was wanting to make some fan art for Gotham Knights tho so this is great!

3 Likes

When I saw your post with The Batman fan art, I immediately thought, “Aw cr@p, cici beat me to this :rofl:” Let me see if there are any visuals to go with the Static Shock announcement, just in case.

3 Likes

Oh! Your right! I didn’t even realize :sweat_smile: technically that fits haha. I also had another artwork in mind based on the movie too tho

2 Likes

No problem looks like a fun challenge.
The hard part what to upcoming thing to pick​:joy:

3 Likes

There totally could be, I mean I watched that panel twice and still missed the movie anouncement :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Super pumped for this challenge!! I’ve been on a suicide squad kick since the game trailer :muscle:

4 Likes

Same. :joy: I’m psyched for so many of the upcoming releases. Maybe I’ll just have Kelex roll for me to decide.

:joy: I’m so torn with this game! On one hand, it looks awesome. On the other, I don’t want to kill Superman. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I’m gonna try really hard to actually do something this month! I’ve had a few ideas that I would like to do anyway…

5 Likes

You and me both. :sob: I’m almost done with the August challenge. I swear.

2 Likes

Rocksteady’s panel was what I was most anticipating but Knights looked more fun to play (at least at the moment) but Suicide Squad’s team gameplay style is 100% what I was saying they needed to do…basically Left4Dead team dynamic but where you can jump players mid game sounds AWESOME

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of Clark so that won’t be a problem lol don’t hate me supes fans. Can’t wait to play as King Shark :kinghsark_grinhqtas: and Boomer.

Awesome.

3 Likes

Me: Must Protec Clark :pleading_face:

(But nah I’m excited to take the JL down!:smiling_imp:)

3 Likes

I am a Clark fan, but even I’ll go after a murderer Superman … maybe that’s where my love for injustice comes from? Lol

4 Likes

Y’all are evil! @SuperBlueGrodd @cici Just kiddin. Soon as I’m armed and dangerous I know I’m gonna be

6 Likes

It’s a smart move imo, what harder challenge would their be than defeating the Justice League :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Heck yeah. If any series is going to take the “go big or go home” route, it’s SS. Gah! 2021 feels so far away

2 Likes

I mean, for all we know, it could actually be some kind of bizzaro league… I’m also excited that this confirms the justice league as Arkhamverse canon…

2 Likes

I’m figuring it’s gotta be something along those lines, right? If it’s the real JL, they’ll be snapped out of whatever is mind controlling them before we get to finish them off. I think. I hope?

3 Likes