DC Fan Art Club: (DOUBLE) Monthly Challenge, June 2020

@Z-A-C , @stefanie.m and @Aegiey — thanks for being accommodating!

4 Likes

I can pencil. I just got photoshop a week ago and might be able to learn some digital stuff within the month.

4 Likes

Thank you much! Check out our tutorials page! :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll be a colorist

4 Likes

Thank you!!

Okay now everyone who said in the other poll that they only do traditional art better start showing up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I can do sketch as well.

2 Likes

Awesome, ty! I’ll have you down as both, and we’ll see how the numbers work out.

2 Likes

Is there a certain theme for this challenge?

3 Likes

Undecided, but I’m leaning toward no. I think a certain generator will come into play, though. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks! Also, how are teams decided?

2 Likes

I can do sketch or line artist. Also, I don’t think my brother will be participating this challenge.

3 Likes

Welcome! If it’s possible, given everyone’s requests, I’m going to equally divide the roles. For example: 8 digital artists, 8 sketchers, 8 colorists.

Then I’m dropping names into an online name picker. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for joining and for the update!

1 Like

I’m good with Inking or Coloring! I can do the inks digitally or physically and then scan it in. But if I was a colorist I’d probably do it just digitally. Put me with either one that you think I fit Cynical!

2 Likes

Whoo! Happy to! Thanks for joining!

2 Likes

When will the teams be revealed? Sorry if I’m asking too many questions. :grin:

2 Likes

False alarm! Sorry! My brother is interested, so he’s good to go. It is most likely best to throw him in there as a sketch artist, but whatever works for everybody else

3 Likes

You’re not! It’s fine. :rofl: And most likely tomorrow night. If not then, it’ll be after I get out of work on Monday (430 est ). But I’m gonna shoot for tmrw night :+1:

2 Likes

Great, thank you (and him!)

1 Like

You need any help organizing let me know.

3 Likes