DC Fan Art Club - 2023 Holiday Requests Granted!

That’s a good thing, right? :grinning:

4 Likes

Indeedles

3 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
Nice layout of the scene

5 Likes

Yes. Timber Wolf is my favorite Legionnaire of all time. I loved Kinetix’s character and felt she was done badly in the end. And Quislet was always a fun character.

6 Likes

Awesome™:+1: stuff
Great scene :laughing:

4 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
Great background

4 Likes

All the additions here look great! So cool of you all to take the time to do this!

4 Likes

@cellardweller115 ‘s Request
Oh, if someone is interested in this, something holiday themed that incorporates the Wonder Twins. Maybe decorating the Hall of Justice.
Or, since their aliens, confused by their first Christmas here on Earth.
My only request would be that they look as they do in current DCU, and not 1970s Super Friends.

Had fun making this one. Enjoyed coming up with the confused decor. Enjoy and Happy Holidays :snowman_with_snow::+1:

No text version

17 Likes

ROTFLMAO! I love it! The lights on Jayna, and Zan’s comment about the eggs! perfect!

Thanks so much!!!

4 Likes

Thanks​:+1:
Glad you like it.

6 Likes

Nice work.

5 Likes

Great idea! Awesome work.

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

This looks awesome

4 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

4 Likes

For @wrrrryyyy12 request to see Clark Kent (in Superman outfit or Christmas pajamas) and Connor Kent (leather jacket or pajamas) giving each other presents. It was also requested Connor give Clark a Mxyzptlk plush from the animated series and Clark give Connor his black shirt with the red S on it.

I started with this prompt and threw in details such as Clark wearing Batman pajamas and Streaky slippers while Connor wore Robin-style slippers.
I also imagined Clark would be startled seeing the plush thinking it was the real deal and reflexively hit it with his heat vision. They would both have a good laugh.

The style ended up differently than my usual but I like the home style look and almost whimsical.

Hope you like it and Merry Christmas!

17 Likes

This looks awesome!

4 Likes

good work and its pretty funny

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad you like it

5 Likes