DC Extended My Year Long Subscription!!

Hey, I don’t know if this applies to anyone else but DC sent me this email. Did anyone else get it?

"Dear DC Universe Subscriber

Thank you for being a member of DC Universe! We hope you have been enjoying the 20,000+ comics and original series including Titans, Doom Patrol, and Young Justice: Outsiders while gearing up for the premieres of our upcoming shows Harley Quinn and Stargirl.

We are writing to inform you that the first year of your ANNUAL DC UNIVERSE SUBSCRIPTION was scheduled to end on 09/22/2019 but as a thank you for being one of our earliest DC Universe subscribers, we are extending your DC Universe subscription for free for an additional 30 days so you may continue to enjoy all the movies, TV, comics, and content DC Universe has to offer - including Season 2 of our first original series Titans!

After your free 30 day extension, your ANNUAL DC UNIVERSE SUBSCRIPTION will automatically renew on 10/22/2019, and your designated payment method will be charged $74.99 for an additional year of DC Universe.* Please note: if you would prefer to cancel your DC UNIVERSE SUBSCRIPTION before this charge, you have until 10/22/2019 to do so.

As always, we thank you for being a part of DC Universe and look forward to serving you for another year!"

17 Likes

That’s pretty neat that they gave you a free year, congrats!!! :o

3 Likes

They gave him a free 30 days, and that is very cool. I think it is probably because most of next year’s shows haven’t been announced yet, will probably be in October, so they want people hanging on until then.

7 Likes

I preordered when this was announced. I believe people who preordered has 3 added months with their annual subscription.

7 Likes

Thats rad bud! I know some folks have some gripes with the app, but I have found the customer service and interaction to be top freaking notch

5 Likes

@iJest

NEAT!!!

6 Likes

I like @iJest’s theory because it means we get to hear news about shows in October :slight_smile:

Congrats to @Nathan.Payson!

4 Likes

That’s wonderful! You absolutely deserve it! Hell, if it were up to me, I’d have given you a few more months for all the work you did letting us all know what’s coming to the comics section every week. Congrats!

5 Likes

Mine goes till December 19th since I signed up before launch.
Glad to hear that happened for you and others that went for one year, Nathan. .

5 Likes

@Superby Thanks. What I’m trying to figure out is if it’s just me or is it also for people who signed up at launch who didn’t preorder like me?

1 Like