DC Doodles

This is by far the cutest Penguin I’ve seen. Of course, that applies to every other character on here, too.

3 Likes

Wow, this is awesome, very cool.

3 Likes

Here is the latest!

9 Likes

9 Likes

These just keep getting better and better. Which considering how good they started I wouldn’t have thought was possible.

3 Likes

I love your relaxed, fun, and friendly approach! :astonished: :writing_hand:

2 Likes

These are awesome! Great job! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Go for it! I lost any real talent after I had a stroke. (No, I’m not that old, I was just lucky enough to have mine young and get it over with.) I still paint and draw though, it’s just therapeutic to relax and set your mind to paper or canvas.

7 Likes

I just had to say, I love your screen name. Thanks for the grin. :+1:

2 Likes

You should be! They look great!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind response…&, yes, setting one’s mind to canvas can be very therapeutic!

2 Likes

Last one for a bit! Heeeere’s Robin!

4 Likes

These keep getting better! Thanks for sharing them!

2 Likes

Well, I was going to take a break from these for a bit. I had an idea to try something a little different with some Superman characters, but I couldn’t resist playing around with this one last night…

3 Likes

Hi all! I had a blast creating all the art in this thread (and learned few things too!) If not for all the love and encouragement from all the wonderful fans here, my silly little pen doodles would have just sat around collecting dust.
As a way of saying thanks to everyone here, I created a little desktop wallpaper to share with all you Delightful Champions of my frivolous little Universe! I hope you enjoy it :grin:

3 Likes