DC Doodles

Sometimes, while I’m waiting for my computer to boot up at work each morning, I’ll draw a tiny little doodle with a ballpoint pen. I just rediscovered these. I was on a DC kick for a week or so…:grin: I thought I’d share.
image image image image image image image image image image image

85 Likes

These are awesome™️

6 Likes

Those are great! Do you have a really slow computer or do you just draw incredibly fast?

9 Likes

Thanks​:blush:

6 Likes

Ha! These don’t take long to do, but it does take ME a few minutes to get into “Work Mode” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I love these!! Looking through them made me smile - the art style is so fun! Fantastic job! :grin:

8 Likes

Thank you so much. Glad you like them​:blush:

6 Likes

Woah! Nice work, mate! Love your style :smiley:

6 Likes

These are really awesome! I’d love to see more

6 Likes

These are great. They’re so cute

4 Likes

Aw I love your art style! The lil Robin is so cute :pleading_face: :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for the compliments everybody! I really appreciate it​:blush:
I thought I’d try a little color…

28 Likes

@Linesmythe.66706 These are certainly swell doodles! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

4 Likes

These doodles are soo awesome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Rad! These are amazing, great style!

1 Like

Dude awesome job. They are all really great but bman, gordon, and killer moth just steal the show for me. (And catwomans cat) very whimsical.

5 Likes

Thanks! Glad you liked them. You’ll probably like this…

20 Likes

9WXyI7d

@Linesmythe.66706 Super great in ink but dang that color job just makes em pop and gives me a spy vs spy vibe. Love it! :heart_eyes: :clap: perfect background color too and shade job on his face.

3 Likes

Wowie wow! I love your Catwoman!! Actually everything is amazing. Paying homage to the Adam West era in the simplest way :sob: Sooo inspirational… Your linework is top notch, can’t wait to provide such amazing artwork to the community/audience :star_struck::woozy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m in love! You rock my Sox off :heart::sob::heart::sob:

4 Likes