DC Daily News Segment

I’m sorry if there is already a thread about this but what happened to the news segment of DC Daily? It was my favorite part. I enjoyed hearing about the news of the day but lately the news has been simple text on the screen thrown in as an afterthought.

9 Likes

I miss it too. It was the best way to get all the news from DC in one place. Hopefully they start to incorporate more news into the show. I’d love for them to do more exclusive trailers and BTS on all things DC from the movies to the comic books to the tv shows. I need my DC! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Please bring it back!!

6 Likes

I miss those too!! :sob:

6 Likes

I really don’t like the new format

5 Likes

I’m not a fan of the new format either but I did like yesterday’s show.

6 Likes

Please mods ask the team behind team daily

2 Likes

I have two potential ideas on how to do the news. A daily five to ten minute update or, unless something important is breaking, save it all up and do a once a week full news show. You could build a news set like The Daily Planet, maybe give it to one or two of the hosts as a regular bit or rotate them, have them dress newcasterly.

6 Likes

I assume this is something to do with their production schedule. If they do news every day, they need to produce new content every day. Without the news, I’ll bet they film most of a week’s panels over a few days and cut that into a week of shows.

The daily news discussed and presented by a host is sorely missed.

4 Likes

I miss a dedicated news segment too
I agree maybe a weekly news show and keep DC Daily as it’s own thing with the entertainment section the book club trailers what have you

5 Likes

they got rid of the news section? i stopped watching once they changed to the new format because i didn’t want to have to search through the video just to find like a minute of news as opposed to the old format where it would be the first thing they talked about :frowning: