DC Daily is BACK!

Looking forward to seeing your faces! I’m glad you’re still making the show!

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see Batman Forever chat tomorrow, hope the cast and everyone stay safe during this crisis.

6 Likes

You do great interviews and I love hearing writers talk about their craft!

5 Likes

I love all your work but can we get some more stuff like crisis on two earths, JL doom, red son, etc.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see you guys again. I have missed all of you. Stay safe.

5 Likes

@AlexanderKnox I would need Batman to buy me a new hearing aid lol.

3 Likes

I liked this round table via skype type of episode. I could watch this every day until the end of this pandemic.

3 Likes

The Skype episode worked really well! The timing of the disclaimer was a nice touch, too, as if DC Universe has very strong institutional feelings about pajama pants.
Personally, though, I’m hoping this gets weird and experimental, like stranger and stranger backgrounds, an episode green-screening all their heads onto a picture of the set, or having Hector reenact a round table with action figures…

2 Likes

I wish they had talked a little more about the debut of Robin, but at least we got to see that they’re alive and well. And am I the only one who spent the entire episode checking out Amy Dallen’s bookshelf? The other two need to step up their background game! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thank you for keeping the daily going! Love the topics you’re covering: Burt Ward talking about the 66 show, the Batman Forever discussion work really well to provide some doorways escapism during this trying time!

2 Likes

I was disappointed they didn’t discuss Debi Mazar (who actually has tested positive for covid19) and Drew Barrymore. 1 huge name and one known to many in smaller roles…

2 Likes

I’m glad we’re still doing the show! Amy is super cute, Samm is cool and Hector is a good host. I really like the whole group. I hope the whole gang participates. Glad it’s still possible to go on.

3 Likes

Somebody needs tel tell Hector he needs faster upload speed from his ISP. Of course I was not surprised to virtually zero lag with Amy’s line. Being the nerd girl she is, she understands that upload speed matters.

2 Likes

I’m thinking it might have been an issue with his computer or something yesterday. It was about flawless today.

2 Likes

Possible, if he was running to many background processes. But an outbound bandwidth change can be done in less than a minute remotely by the ISP, they just change the bandwidth parameters on your account. No HW swap or tech visit required.

2 Likes

It’s great seeing the DC Daily is going. It’s a nice distraction from the regular news. I think it all works well with the commentary back in forth. I couldn’t help but notice what was behind the cast in episode. Now Sam had the cool Batman backdrop, but what kept grabbing my eye was the action figure collection behind Hector, and the book collection behind Amy. It made me think, for one of these DC Daily episodes it would be cool to see the DC daily’s “Comic Book Rooms” I know its been mention on the show before about Hector having one. And even if it’s not a room, maybe they have a wall or cave or something. Just think it would be cool to see. Keep it up DC Daily, I enjoy watching you all. Be safe and be well.

4 Likes

I want to know where he got that Hall of Justice…

2 Likes

Thank you so much DC daily crew!! I love everything you all do

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have been missed.
Stay safe!

2 Likes