DC Daily is BACK!

DC Daily is BACK! Read On…

Hello Friends!

We can’t stay away from you any longer and have been working tirelessly to bring you new content!

Starting next week, we’re airing new Episodes filmed from our Fortress of Solitude! Don’t worry, the Man of Steel was 6 feet away from us the whole time.

Regardless of where we filmed, here’s what’s coming up next week on DC Daily!

MONDAY, 3/30: Batman Forever Chat
TUESDAY, 3/31: All Star Games Catch up!
WEDNESDAY, 4/1: James Tynion IV and Gail Simone from C2E2
THURSDAY, 4/2: Harley Quinn Hype!

Enjoy your weekend and please let us know what you’re looking forward to most!

Happy to be back :slight_smile:

Cheers,
DC Daily

52 Likes

May the DC Daily cast steal our hearts during this time just as Batman stole that security guard’s hearing aid.

20 Likes

Awesome got some catching up to due over the weekend. Been behind a bit.

5 Likes

can’t wait!

6 Likes

So glad to hear you all are doing well! Your show, as well as others have gotten me through sooo much during this time, Thank You All!

9 Likes

I’m glad DC Daily will be back next week.

I’m sure that it was tough trying to do the shows and keep the COVID-19 guidelines in place.

I’m quite looking forward to it, and truly appreciate the effort that all the @DCDaily staff did to make this happen.

DC Daily is something I truly look forward to and always seems to brighten my day.

13 Likes

Huzzah!!!

6 Likes

Rejoice!!! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Noice! :heart:

7 Likes

Rock on DC Daily family! Most excellent news in the last two weeks my fiance’ & I have read/heard. Harley Quinn major hype show on 4/2 = yes pls​:fist::smile::fist:

4 Likes

It’s like Paul Simon once said “I get all the news I need from the weather report and DC Daily”.

I’m excited for DC Daily every day, but starting out the week with a chat about Batman Forever? My friends, that is an awesome way to start the week! I hope Hector has some BF toys on set.

Viva le DC Daily (and DCU)!

10 Likes

I second this and make it one of my new favorite quotes!

8 Likes

Wow, thank you for the dedication! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Yeah! Thank you everyone—we definitely appreciate everything that you do for this show!

5 Likes

So glad everyone is well and can’t wait to have you back!!! I can never get enough of DC Daily!!!

5 Likes

Eager to see the Gail Simone episode

5 Likes

Hope you guys at DC Daily are staying safe during these crazy times!

4 Likes

I second this. I appreciate all of the time and care you take into this show.

3 Likes

So long as you are doing it safely I am glad to hear it! :slight_smile:

6 Likes