DC Daily celebrates our 300th Episode!

We’re celebrating our 300th episode! It’s been a fun ride and we couldn’t have done it without you, the best fans in the world!

Do you have any well wishes you’d like to send the cast? What are some of your favorite moments over the last 300 eps? Sound off in the comments below, we’d love to hear from you.

Here’s to 300 more!

6 Likes

Congradulations on your 300th episode. Was honored to say I got to be a small part of one of those 300. I love DC Daily, a news show that you leave feeling good and excited after watching.

2 Likes

Congratulations on 300 episodes from your Trivia Nemesis! I really loved hanging with the gang for the Gotham By Gaslight Watchalong, and hope we all get to do more of those in the future… and I’m looking forward to our Round 5 someday very, very soon. [Evil Laugh]

4 Likes

Congrats on 300th. Here’s to 3000 more.

There have been so many great moments, but my favorite can be summed up in 3 simple words “baby cagey wagey”. It basically sums up the fun, insightful, and shows a slight sense of irreverence and humor. It is a show about comics and it should be and is fun. All the folks involved are serious about how they do their jobs and that professionalism shines through, they also embrace not always having to take things seriously. (Aka it’s comics, not negotiating world peace…to coin the cliche.)

1 Like

Congratulations on 300 episodes, DC Daily! It seem like yesterday when you guys first started, I enjoy watching DC Daily every day, and it’s one of my most favorite show to watch on DC Universe! Here’s to another 300! :clinking_glasses::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Awesome Congrats. Feels like yesterday it was the one hundredth episode. Man time flys. Here’s to 300 episodes and Here’s to many many more.

1 Like

Can we just zero in on Samm Levine for a minute? Thank you for always keeping it real for us old guys…you know who your true demographic is!

1 Like

no doubt, well wishes to the entire cast and crew of DC Daily, the heart of the Universe :love_letter:

too many moments, but the live reaction from Pinot Grigio Sally captured the fun and authentic love for content the couch delivers every single day … not to mention the introduction of wrong mountain, my hometown :batman_hv_4:

wasn’t DC Daily but the Yule Log video is a close second … crossing fingers and stockings it’ll return this year :christmas_tree:

3 Likes