DC Community Exclusive Sneak Peek: Flashpoint Beyond #3

The DC event of 2022 continues in Flashpoint Beyond #3! Thomas Wayne continues to investigate The Clockwork Killer until his plans are derailed with the arrival of someone known as Project: Superman. Can Thomas do what’s necessary in order to stop this new arrival? Find out on July 5th, 2022!

In the meantime, take a look at a few of the pages to get a glimpse of what’s to come!

What do you think of the series so far? Let me know in the comments! :point_down:

7 Likes

Diggin’ it!

I haven’t read #2 yet (its in The Stack, though :wink:) but #s 0 and 1 were both very good.

Its nice to see this Flashpoint tale be more of a smaller affair, given how Flashpoint was a huge event 11 years ago. That provides nice variety and juxtaposition within the overall Flashpoint “mold”.

3 Likes

Guess The Flash never learn his lesson the first time around, when it comes to Flashpoint!:man_facepalming:

:00_flash:

3 Likes

Tut, tut, my Red counterpart. Flashpoint Beyond is more of a Thomas Wayne Batman tale than one involving Barry.

I mean, Barry’s there but-

stops and thinks for a moment

Well, I won’t spoil anything. Its best to read the series and see what’s up in the grand Flashpoint tradition for yourself. :slight_smile:

One thing I’ve enjoyed in Flashpoint Beyond is Aquaman and Wonder Woman and how they’re still at war with one another.

God, grudge match much, Art? Di? :grin:

SN: Diana’s Flashpoint armor is still as badass as ever. I absolutely love her Flashpoint design.

2 Likes