DC Community Exclusive: Jurassic League Sneak Peek #5

Justice League + Dinosaurs…what’s not to love?!?

In case you haven’t heard, the recently-launched Jurassic League is taking the world by storm with a vicious new prehistoric tale. With Issue #5 coming out in September, we figured another DC Community exclusive look at the alt covers wouldn’t hurt! Less waiting is good, right?

Take a look at the synopsis for Issue #5 (spoilers!), and the incredible covers for this dino-sized Justice League story–and don’t forget to pick it up on 9/13!

Darkseid has revealed himself, and the entire world trembles beneath his might. Can even the newly assembled Jurassic League stand a chance against this ankylosaur antagonist and his Legion of Doomasauria? Experience this prehistoric penultimate chapter to find out!

Written by: DANIEL WARREN JOHNSON and JUAN GEDEON
Art by: JUAN GEDEON
Cover by: DANIEL WARREN JOHNSON
Variant cover by: JONATHAN MARKS
Hispanic Heritage Month variant cover by: DAN MORA

9 Likes

Does Darkseid not have a dinosaur name here? That’d be kinda disappointing if he’s the only one. He could easily be something like Darksaur or Dinoseid

6 Likes

Dinoseid IS. That’s got a nice ring to it!!!

7 Likes

Lookin forward to it!!! I see Jess & Dinosaurs, I’m already happy!! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

PLEASE let there be a sequel to this miniseries!

5 Likes

When you say it, it almost sounds like Dinobots from the Transformers. :grinning:
Haven’t seen the new Jurassic World movie yet, looking forward to seeing it and read this comic series when it comes to DC Universe Infinite.

2 Likes

I concur on both. Love the Dinobots reference. I almost forgot about that, super cool. Plus I’m in the same place as u with Jurassic Park & waiting for the comic b4 I view it…

3 Likes

Walt Simonson loves dinosaurs! Nice seeing him still going strong.

1 Like

I have not started reading this series yet as it’s not yet on DCUI (to my knowledge) but it looks like a lot of fun and appears to be a very unique take on some familiar heroes and villains. My question is - how is this a variant cover for a book about dinosaurs?

2 Likes

Hmm… maybe just a random panel highlighting Jess? But, I take your point. Why that random one for a variant? Good question, no answer here lol.

2 Likes