DC Community Awards Brainstorming

What awards are being given out because I thought we could give one for best thread.

6 Likes

We’re brainstorming. I actually suggested that in the second or third post on this thread

6 Likes

Best Ask The question… Questions

Best “Look what I just got” Purchases

7 Likes

Cool, what about most likely to join a lantern corp?

6 Likes

funniest wal comments

6 Likes

make a slab with the badges and all who have them.

6 Likes

section where creators came and the q and a section

5 Likes

@Aquamon is this for the vr room?

5 Likes

we can do a vr thing if that’s what people want to do. I don’t care really I just wanted to make something to highlight this place. I have never been apart of an online community and the people here were great and when DC didn’t give this place a chance or even a real mention on that fandom thing I thought it was wrong and It would not be much for a professional to put together a virtual event like that. It is basically a video game. I thought I would be cool to make our own Fandom event that showcased the community and all the great, kind, and talented people on here. But I got caught up in building a motorized digital light microscope along with quite a few other things and I havent been here since.

so basically y’all decide what you want it to have in it and look like and I’ll make it happen. and to @Razzzcat sorry for ghosting on you.

5 Likes

Oh I thought you mentioned vr! Sorry that’s my bad! I was just wondering if the suggestions you made were for the room or not?

6 Likes

yeah if you have a vr head set I can render it for vr for you or just send you the file and walk around in real time if you got a decent gpu. That ocean cube thing I made I walked around it in real time not having rendered or baked it with my professors will went inside the cell I study. So yes everything that is 3d modeled can be vr and I can share the files so everyone can have them.

4 Likes

it can also just be that 360 video thing with your phone AR if ya want.

4 Likes

I have no preference

6 Likes

I might be able to make certificates for the winners if they want to print them out to hang on their wall. (I know I would)

6 Likes

Most likely to get superpowers through clumsiness.

5 Likes

oh hell yeah, that would be really cool

3 Likes

Alright, when we figure out what awards are being given out I will need to know what they are so I can make the base awards. I can add names after the winners are announced.

4 Likes

Hows this?

Let me know if I need to change anything.

5 Likes

That’s great, but I’d use this photo instead of the dcu logo:

Just so it’s more clear

5 Likes

done

5 Likes