best mixtape Monday playlist
favorite fanwork

And we can do superlatives!
Most likely to get a job writing for DC
Most likely to ruin Hal Jordan’s wedding

10 Likes

Best puns — I gotta win something lol

7 Likes

Best gag (ie. @MatthewHecht’s characters, Biscuits vs Naan (biscuits are better), APOP vs POP, etc.)

Best thread

7 Likes

Most Correct Incorrect Quote

7 Likes

The oscars are coming up, we could get our show to happen around the same time

6 Likes

I think it would be funny if we had the awards “sponsored” by maxwell lord or booster gold

7 Likes

Your out of your Jurisdiction.

8 Likes

Too bad the winner of most likely to write for DC doesn’t get a job.

6 Likes

Are we actually gonna do an award ceremony? If so, we should have a ballot. Like how they do the Oscars, where there’s a certain panel (which we won’t have because democracy) who gives their vote to a designated person. So well basically just dm our votes to a designated person.

Or not! It’s just an idea!

6 Likes

That’s what I was thinking

6 Likes

Ayyyy! Great minds!

6 Likes

We can have an In Memoriam segment for everyone who left the site

6 Likes

What should these be called

• The Lordies
  • The Boosties
  • The Batties
  • Something else

0 voters

5 Likes

The DCs

DeeCees

7 Likes

That plus the movie theater insert uv maps of community members work in frames along a hallway in the HOJ there is other pic I showed Rasscatt a long time ago of how the bricks can look. these are just throw away crap render stuff for ideas. Picture what Fandom was trying to do and we can do it. I can build it, heck if you have a vr head set we can go inside. I just don’t have time to plane it all out. so if folks want to give me crude blue prints with png files of images they want in frames and all that stuff we can totally do this. It doesn’t have to be on a podium, it can be on a planet, 52 of them across space, it’s cgi we can make it however we want. I just have to focus on science crap so I don’t have time to actually plan out all the fun comic stuff i’d like to do. Someone give me a plane and a blueprint and we can make this happen though. Fansum theory out.

6 Likes

Holy crap this is incredible!!!

5 Likes

It’s just a theory.

5 Likes

this is a great idea!

6 Likes

its the tim one

this playlist slaps

7 Likes

a hallway with the art clubs work in frames would be cool. I don’t have the time to compile the data set.

Actual rooms for the clubs so they can set up camera shots for new events like what I was trying to do for the Harley Crew and JLBC and WOB I have a batcave as well but there are so many versions I don’t have the time mess with designs for myself but modeling is easy. like those plat pots or a house or some landscape or city for a frame or short animation. Planning the shot and timing is the hard thing I think at least for me. Getting the right transition between scenes. but If I have a script and people can just be like I want this 3d object here and this video to be playing on this tv or this png on this picture frame, thats no problem. oh also we need a titan tower wolfman style.

6 Likes