DC Collectible News

tells Funko exec that there’s a demand for a Jess and Simon Pop two-pack, the Funko exec nods and quotes Billy Dee Williams’ Harvey Dent by saying “We’re working on it!”

Those Funko folks have a ton of stuff on their table, so if it doesn’t materialize soon, don’t blame me. :slight_smile:

moseys over to Todd McFarlane and his DC team’s conference room and pitches them on a Simon and Jess two-pack in their Multiverse line, which is hailed with cheers from the team, who then picks me up and says “For he’s a jolly good fellow!” as they carry me through the McFarlane offices

@moro Mattel came so close to doing the Injustice Trinity in their DC Comics Unlimited line. They did Superman (who’s great) and Batman, but sighs, heavily no Wonder Woman.

I could see McFarlane doing them all in one wave. Along with Mega figures of Swamp Thing and Solomon Grundy.

Oh, I bet they’ll do an Injustice Harley, too.

4 Likes

I have the Mattel Injustice 2 Batman and Superman figures, made out of metal. They’re cool statuesque pieces that I keep on my bottom shelf for fear of what the occasional domino effect would do to the rest of the figures (and glass shelves) :joy:.

On board for McFarlane’s inevitable iterations.

3 Likes

I have those, but never opened them. A curious choice to make them in metal.

The DCCU Injustice Superman however, he’s one of my favorite Mattel 6" Supermans. Very nice, all-around.

2 Likes

A new Hot Wheels Batman 5-pack that’s been found at Walgreens and Target:

Its a set where Joker and Harley Quinn (cough Attn @Razzzcat, and the set is only $5 cough) are being pursued by Batman in the TDK Trilogy Batmobile and Batgirl (Cass, given the colors) in the Batcopter, while roaring into Metropolis and being tailed by Metropolis PD.

So my headcanon says, at least. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

The McFarlane store has new pre-orders up:

Also, a packaged shot of their Rebirth Superman:

I love that most of McFarlane’s Supermen come with flight stands. I hope the single release of Hal has one, too.

Finally, some Targets have the Collect to Build assortment of Multiverse on clearance. Mostly the Darkfather wave (Wonder Woman aside, I’ve seen everyone in that series for $12.49 a few times now) along with the Last Knight on Earth Scarecrow.

6 Likes

Mego Green Arrow and Ra’s Al Ghul. Apparently only available for a week.

5 Likes

I got some DC89 collector news- I’mma start switching out my M/NM long box copies into these-

I’ll leave the reader copies in the bag/boards. Also with the top loaders, all I need is the bag. I can see the backs of the comics now without the board obscuring the back cover’s image. :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

i thought Ra’s would be an easy pass until i saw his giant Neal Adams cranium :weary:

2 Likes

Oooo, convenient & the fancy! :grinning: :+1:t3: xsf4B

3 Likes

Amazon has the Multverse reverse flash figure up for preorder, ship date december 10

1 Like

They really are Excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx. :smiley: The Harley Q. comic that I ordered was shipped in one and it’s very cool.

1 Like

Do tell! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’ll post pix of it tomorrow. :smiley:

1 Like
5 Likes

Entertainment Earth has got the new McFarlane Princes Bride figures up for pre-sale:

6 Likes

The McFarlane Store has an exclusive 5-pack of The Suicide Squad wave up for pre-order.

Maybe it’s a good thing I initially passed on these figures, as this set has some appeal.

6 Likes

Possible heads up on the McFarlane Year Two Batman. It turns out that Target has been sending emails about shipping delays and you have to approve it in your order. (Not sure what happens if you don’t. Maybe nothing). This might not be news to others who ordered it but my Target emails get filtered into one of my folders so I almost missed it.

4 Likes

You’re good people @SWhite.

Just approved the delay in-app.

3 Likes

Gamestop having a DC flash sale (including holiday funko pops in-store for 78 cents!)

was about to finally go on The Suicide Squad figures but the thumbnails reminded me about the lack of torso joints

does anyone know if there’s at least joint in there under a rubber outer piece? thank god he can bend his toes

4 Likes

Mezco’s doing a batman day contest (for the next 11 hours)

2 Likes