DC Collectible News

Some additional Black Adam stuff from Spin Master as seen on Amazon:

Amazon exclusive five-pack (4-inch scale):

2-inch Justice Society 5-pack:

12-inch figures:

I don’t see packaged photos, but these kids are having fun with 12-inch versions of Cyclone, Dr. Fate and Atom Smasher:

Spin Master has 2, 4 and 12-inch product for Black Adam, and yet, no villains look to be available. Are they only focusing on the Justice Society? They need at least one villain to rumble with.

Eh, if nothing else, they can tangle with McFarlane’s Sabbac. Problem solved! :nerd_face:

I also found this on Amazon (paging @TheWifeOfJasonTodd):

He’s listed with a 1/1/23 release date.

8 Likes

I have BG’s figure from the True Moves line, which is basically the same line as Red Hood’s and I :purple_heart: it.

8 Likes

XD. I was really convinced that those were the real legs on superman. As far as the WW figure, they do look at bit off, but it sort of makes sense because Gal Gadot has long legs too, so it kind of works. But if Todd ever hears the jokes about hot dog legs on the figures, maybe he’ll have fun with it and do those hot dog legs on Condiment King to compliment the theme of hot dogs lol

6 Likes

“Now your children can play with one of the most brutal versions of their favorite childhood hero, Red Hood, who comes included with a crowbar. Buy wherever toys are sold”

7 Likes

this pic’s got me excited! it feels more authentic to the original figures to me

8 Likes

I have that one too, and her 6-inch iteration:

Same scale, but technically a different line from a different company. :nerd_face:

In any event, when that Red Hood comes out, he can stand on the shelf next to the Batman Missions BG easy peasy. :slight_smile:

Red Hood is also on the way in the 4-inch Spin Master ecosphere, as is a New 52-style Batgirl (and its the OG New 52 BG, to boot! :partying_face:).

5 Likes

Paging @staticshocks and other Milestone fans, this is in-stock at the McFarlane Store:

8 Likes
5 Likes

Arkham City Batman, with build-a-figure (rumored Solomon Grundy)

5 Likes

(but I do like the Build-A-Grundy aspect :+1:)

5 Likes

yeah, i don’t know what the differences are between the Arkham Asylum and Arkham City suits – apparently Asylum’s is black and City’s is very dark blue? i’m happy for anyone who missed the Asylum figure, anyway. just wish they’d re-release that Joker with a better head!

5 Likes

Kind of bored with how Batman heavy the McFarlane Multiverse line has been.

I mean seriously give me something neat like Convergence Brainiac or Crisis on Infinite Earths Anti-Moniter & Monitor 2-pack. Give me President Superman of Earth-23, Give me Captain Carrot, Give me something good!!

8 Likes

Yeah that’s one of the many (and a mean many)
reasons I rarely ever buy McFarlane stuff, it’s just all Batman and it sucks.

6 Likes

I gotta’ agree. I mean, yeah I get it- MacF and DC gotta’ keep the lights on, but can’t they do limited runs on characters that need some spotlight? I’m not saying they gotta’ do a 500K unit run on it but can’t a girl get her Rae Rae figure?

8 Likes

One of the reasons I haven’t gotten figures from the McFarlane line is due to the Batman figures and the overall lack of diversity and obsure characters within it. I don’t need 500000000 versions of Batman. Also they seem to be avoiding classic styles for some reason. I could keep saying reasons why I haven’t gotten figures for the rest of the night. I am finally getting my first with the Booster Gold and Blue Beetle 2 pack coming out, but there needs to be better selection.

9 Likes

This^^^ :raised_hands:

Would really like to see an homage to Norm Breyfogle’s or Marshall Rogers’ takes on B’Man in the McFarlane line.

8 Likes

Pengwing

Pengling

@Reaganfan78

7 Likes

Thankyou @biff_pow, that look really awesome.:smiley:

6 Likes

I agree with all of this. I also feel the need to point out that there are some good things about MacFarlane, such as:

I never thought I would be the person who wants 500 versions of one character, but here we are. :laughing:

So I’ll help them keep the lights on by buying these in the hope that they will be able to produce the other figures for you. :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Can’t believe this guy beat up Bane

20220811_161409

7 Likes