DC Collectible News

Yep- it’s back.

6 Likes

As Mr. Freeze said in Batman & Robin, “Impressive!”

I’m especially fond of the Hasbro, DCUC and Infinite Heroes iterations of Blue Beetle, along with the DCUC and Infinite Heroes Booster Gold. :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

6 Likes

$14 on Amazon currently

6 Likes

I’ve know about this new volume for a while, but it just showed up on InStockTrades as “Coming Soon” (although October does not feel soon but will be here before I know it anyway).

October 4th is my b-day so this is a nice present that I shall get for myself. I would let me wife get it for me but I have convinced her that omnibuses only cost around $20 and we need not disabuse her of that notion. :rofl:

This one is a game-changer because there are a lot of stories here that are unavailable on DCUI. I have been waiting on this volume for a re-read of my beloved Golden Age Wonder Woman, and I am looking forward to a bunch of all-new stories (from 70-80 years ago).

For all Golden Age WW fanatics (like me and maybe two other people), this is a must-have!

There will also be a reprint of Perez’s WW volume I that has been sold out for some time. I will be sure to shell out $20 for that one as well. :grin:

(DISCLAIMER: My wife knows they are not $20. We play little games of pretend with each other on prices of things. I know the things she likes are not $20 either.)

8 Likes

Walmart exclusive

10 Likes

McFarlane Super Powers display in Walmart and new SP Green Lantern figure

Source Better Look At The DC Super Powers Wave 2 Green Lantern Figure From McFarlane Toys

I wish they would do away with exclusivity on this, or for Walmart to get their ■■■■ together and offer them online. Not everyone can go hunting in half a dozen stores to maybe find one figure, and that’s not to mention terrible availability in some areas, like mine. I have yet to spot an exclusive in store during any of my numerous Walmart visits since McFarlane started making DC figures.

8 Likes

Those look nice! I’m always excited to see new Green Lantern figures. (Shockingly.) :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Jose Luis Garcia Lopez Superman art!!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

I’d wager the revival of Super Powers is something most DC children of the 80s have at least thought of, if not desired. With all the “retro” lines of toys finding new life, one was beginning to wonder, “What about Super Powers?” Well… it’s happening, and I’m very happy that it is :slightly_smiling_face:. I just wish the distribution model was different.

And yes, I digress. John looks great!

6 Likes

Well, now I am just going to have to stop by Walmart just to see this in person.

They’d better make a Wonder Woman figure before I lose my cool, though. :smile:

9 Likes

“You misspelled Batman, but you got it!”

7 Likes

IKR? :unamused:

I’mma just go ahead and say it again:

Where mah nu Rae Rae figure MacF?

:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

8 Likes

I just read McFarlane is releasing an AzBat figure for Knightfall’s 30th. Walmart exclusive :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
I really hate shopping there, but I needs it!

8 Likes

Scroll up a few posts. There’s a picture of it up there somewhere :point_up_2: :slightly_smiling_face:.

8 Likes

Oh, man. I can’t see to backtrack anymore. Isn’t that sweet?! That’s a really great looking figure for $20!!!

8 Likes

Most McFarlane DC figures are. Hope you enjoy it, my friend!

7 Likes

WANT. :star_struck: :00_lc_green_lantern:

REALLY WANT. :star_struck: :drooling_face: I don’t give a flying fink what anyone thinks, when I find that display, I’m going to plop down in front of it and worship at its alter, Wayne’s World-style.

Okay, I won’t actually do that (obviously), but on the inside, at least? Hell yeah, I’m going to geek out over that! :nerd_face:

I’ve been dreaming of seeing Super Powers in a retail setting since I was 7, and there is absolutely no way I’m not going to soak in all of the Kenner-style greatness this line provides.

Do I care what employees and/or other customers think if they see a Matt Damon-esque guy such as myself just standing in front of :sparkles: The Display o’ Joy :sparkles: as I stare and stare at it for minutes on-end, and then take photos of it for my toy collecting photo journals?

Nope! :joy: Its my prerogative to enjoy Super Powers at retail for as long as possible, and damn it, I aim to enjoy it (and have, so far).

As for finding The Things @moro, don’t forget about friends that help friends. :wink:

7 Likes

@moro Superpowers up on Walmart! Apparently the listings are glitching right now but i figure they’ll sort it out

8 Likes

Pun intended…yes?

7 Likes

:laughing: i’ve learned that people don’t care whether puns are intended or not. they prefer the mystery

7 Likes