DC Collectible News

Target has another exclusive Batman multipack from Spin Master, this time in 12-inch scale:

They’re selling this for $14 now, and as part of their Black Friday hullabaloo.

My stores have endcaps packed with these, so I imagine they’ll be easy gets. For $14, its worth it for the new Nightwing and Batman figures (contrary to what the packaging says, that Nightwing repaint is also exclusive to the set).

The Talon (which is identical to its original release) is worth the $14 alone, as he’s wicked-schnazzy.

5 Likes

Psst… Most of :dart:'s Black Friday sales are all week long. I put some of these out today. They are $14 all week long. Go buy them now. :laughing:

4 Likes

Fixed it. :nerd_face:

Mebbe tomorrow. I have football to watch tonight.

SN: When you’re stocking DC toys, and if you should think “Is this something Vroom would like?”, the answer will likely be “Yes.” :smiley:

4 Likes

this upcoming McFarlane Warhammer “Genestealer” figure’s pretty much a white martian isn’t it?

4 Likes

patrolling for black friday deals on DC figures, found these

Screenshot_2021-11-26_01-37-06

4 Likes

:eyes: :pleading_face:

4 Likes

squeak

@DC89

4 Likes

someone pointed out that it’s more like the Batman Returns cowl. these companies need to retain an anal retentive ocd nerd to catch these mistakes and i’m available.

6 Likes

:smiley: :00_batman_1989:

4 Likes

according to Preternia, an ecommerce app called NTWRK has the 1/4 scale NECA Batman Returns Penguin for $45 but i only know what some of these words mean

3 Likes

As am I.

slides more resumes under the doors of companies that make DC merch

I remember when Target had the general retail edition of this on clearance for about $20 a few years back…I was so very tempted to snag it, but I decided to pass.

4 Likes

Another spoiler for the World’s Finest “Winter box” came out a little while ago, in case folks are on the fence about subscribing for this quarter:

Spoiler

I tried to keep it as hidden as possible in case people don’t want to be spoiled :sweat_smile:

I will say though, I think this item will be one of the high points of the box. The first spoiler didn’t really impress me, so I was relieved to see that this will be in there.

5 Likes

Mighty apropos, given the Winter theme.

Speaking of CultureFly, this has shown up at Target:

I found it a week or so ago in their trading card aisle for…$11.99, if memory serves. They had two, and the paint apps were pretty crummy on both, so I held off on it.

@moro :point_up:t2: In case you’re interested, and don’t already have the above.

6 Likes

I remember when I got that figure in their Superman box from 2018 (so much for being an exclusive product :rofl: :rofl:)

That said, I don’t mind if Culturefly starts rereleasing individual items from old boxes. Way I see it, that’s a solid business decision. However, why they picked that overpriced Superman figure over literally any of the other stuff from the past boxes is beyond me.

5 Likes

I was surprised to see it at Target. As I picked it up, I thought “Isn’t this a World’s Finest exclusive?”

It makes me wonder if leftover exclusives from those boxes will be showing up at Target. I could go for their Cyborg figure.

5 Likes

The Cyborg figure did look pretty good, as did the Aquaman and Wonder Woman figures from what I remember. I’m holding out hope that they’ll start shipping out more of the apparel from those boxes to retail stores. I bumped into a guy at my LCS who wanted to buy my Nightwing jacket off me, so there’s definitely a demographic of customers out there that Culturefly hasn’t reached yet :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

omg

8 Likes

Thanks Vroom. I have one in my cube at work. Nice to see them release these pieces in stores, because I otherwise did not care for their mystery boxes.

4 Likes

Saw this. Very cute. Held my reflex to pre-order (just don’t care that much for pops).

Will probably regret it when it’s selling for hundreds on ebay.

4 Likes

yeah i thank my lucky stars i don’t like the pop aesthetic because i’d be drowning in them :laughing:

4 Likes