DC Collectible News

:rofl:

Well if 1/3 of all the Batman figures are secretly this…I guess there’s been equal representation all along! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

How do I get the wife to know this exists so she can get me one on my birthday?
:thinking:

“Honey, for my next birthday, make sure you get me this card.”
Nothing like the direct approach :joy:

4 Likes

just mail it to yourself! passing it through the post office makes it legit, like laundering money.

4 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

If I see the 6-inch Superman or Batman, I’ll mentally will them to you, m’kay? :wink:

notes that he would love a 6-inch Heroes Unite Wonder Woman

Speaking of Spin Master, Kohl’s ('member them?) has an exclusive 6-pack (priced at $49.99) of 12" figures from their Batman line:

The figures are identical to their individual releases, just smooshed into a set. Harley, Copperhead and the Talon are chef’s kiss.

4 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

That is too bad. It would have been a good opportunity for the Rebirth Diana to get some re-use, as well as a good chance for the Imaginext Ares to get new retail life.

I doubt I’ll buy the set, but it is very cool to finally see a new Simon Baz figure on the market at least. Mogo knows that he really needs more figures, as does Jess.

5 Likes

Sonic Drive-In’s running a Batman promotion in their kids meals

Kinda neat

10 Likes

Are those handcuffs?! :joy:

5 Likes

based on the size my guess is tactical corndog holders

5 Likes

Yes and they are surprisingly strong :rofl:

5 Likes

welcome home, @dchansen3!

4 Likes

well that didn’t last long

but they now have the Mattel Dick Grayson Batman for $18.99

it’s a good figure! 2 heads and a neat loose cowl accessory so you can display him with his mask down

4 Likes

RP Minis now makes a talking mini (3 1/2") Harley Quinn bust!

they also make Joker and Batman

51-K6FloQ7L.SX384_BO1,204,203,200

(and they still make the really cool bat signal and kryptonite pieces!)

5 Likes

Welcome back to the community @dchansen3! :muscle: Please let the moderator team know if you need anything!

Might need to stop by and grab one of these, I have a cousin who’d love one (also a good excuse to get Sonic, so…). :hamburger: :fries:

6 Likes

giphy (1)

I love the Imaginext line so much.

5 Likes

World’s Finest subscription box Black Friday deal, buy the Winter box and get a previously-released box free

they’ve released the first spoiler for the Winter box on IG (character: Raven)

btw, for people unfamiliar with the style of product shown in the spoiler, those mugs are usually hand-wash only, and the graphic is usually a wrap-around decal that’s not super durable.

6 Likes

McFarlane figures based on the upcoming Gotham Knights video game

cc @DC89 Batgirl #3!

9 Likes

they’re really committing to this “ruin the torso articulation with a big rubber apron” thing huh

4 Likes

It is the most glorious! I will most certainly purchase it when it is the available! We must also alert the wonderful @TheWifeOfJasonTodd regarding the very awesome Red Hood figure as well!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

9 Likes