DC Collectible News

New pics of Three Jokers figures, except for the comedian. I like Batman better in these pics, I don’t want him but Red Hood also looks better. Most of Batgirl works but I’m not sure the face sculpt is ready. The Clown looks like he’s wearing a diaper and the colors remind me too much of Joker ‘66.
https://toynewsi.com/14-40216

5 Likes

:eyes: these EYES be SEEIN’!

Looks like she’s mean muggin’ a perp too!
:00_batgirl1:

2 Likes

New Funko Pops available for pre-order on Big Bad Toy Store

7 Likes

those black lightning pops look great! and they’ll run out of non-doom patrol characters eventually!

2 Likes

Hey @Razzzcat! They read our minds?! :star_struck:

If Diana had her blindfold and Pegasus had red eyes, it’d be perfect…

Think I’m good without the inclusion of the Medusa head though. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

BG invokes her zero tolerance for crime policy every chance she gets. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1:

2 Likes

New animated Joker figure from Mafex.

6 Likes

Funko Soda Hal available for pre-order over at Entertainment Earth.

5 Likes

Tempting to build a little JL with these guys. I have the Superman, and it is surprisingly solid and chunky, especially compared to their Pops line.

1 Like

Right? :+1: :00_justice_league:

3 Likes

GASP! They did!! :star_struck:

For the love of mythology and Eyes of the Gorgon, if there was a version w/ Medusa’s head, I’d get it, tho. :muscle::purple_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold: BUT :face_with_monocle: Dear Toy People: Plz hold the severed head from @Angel212’s order, lol! They said: Ew. Thank you.

(Okay. I must drop this now, because I heart it)

5 Likes

:rofl:

I’m so torn now. I don’t allow myself Funko Pops because I feel like they’re a slippery collectible slope. But it’s kind of exactly what I was wishing for…

(Obligatory panel of Pegasus putting Ares in his place.)

5 Likes

It IS a bit of a slippery slope, but it’s Diana on Pegasus- who knows if we’ll ever see another? Ooh, you could add your own little blindfold too! :speak_no_evil:

Oh no. :joy: Now I’m imagining a tiny Funko gorgon head.

Ps (Me, when I saw it…)

4 Likes

I was already thinking about some red fabric I have… :sweat_smile:

Just gotta behead a Funko Pop…and add snake hair? :rofl:

It’s the perfect quote for the situation, right? :grin:

5 Likes

Boom. :white_check_mark:

:joy: Okay now I’m totally doing this!! :white_check_mark:

It really is! Points for @Angel212! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I bet @TheTerrificToyman could give us pointers on custom figures… :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

You could try to sculpt that many snakes for hair, but getting the detail on them and getting them to be roughly the same size would be tricky.

I don’t know the exact size of Funko heads, but I’d try getting these:

About $8 or $9 on Amazon for 24. Cut them to the size you need with these:

Also about $8 or $9 on Amazon, or from any hardware store like Lowes or Home Depot.

Paint them the same color, then superglue them into place and use a small amount of epoxy to smooth out the base (so that they look like they grew out of her head…but with the volume of snakes here, you might not even need to do that, as they should cover it enough).

Hope that helps at least a little.

6 Likes

I never would have thought to try that with the snake toys! Living up to your name, @TheTerrificToyman. Thanks for the tips! :+1:

4 Likes

Pops of Diana in her togs from The Odyssey and DC You?!

Oh, **** YEAH. I’m absolutely getting those!

is still sad that Mattel’s DC You Diana figure, planned for their 6-inch Multiverse line, was ultimately cancelled

2 Likes

Nifty. :joker_hv_1:

However, I’ll stick with my all-time favorite figure of TNBA Joker:

Wildcard Joker, from series 2 of Kenner’s The New Batman Adventures line, released in early 1998.

Fun Fact: The above was also the very first figure of Joker’s TNBA design.

Sometimes, the first truly is the best.

@moro I’m digging your refresh of the thread, via the new logo and thread title. Good stuff, Plastic Pal. :metal:t2: :clark_hv_4:

4 Likes