DC Characters You Wish Could Have A Series Right Now?

Hm. I still think Harley and Ivy. But how about Killer Moth and THE ERASER? They should bring Eraser back. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think I said earlier Superman in answer to this question? What was I thinking? So I’ll take another shot.
The Phantom Stranger
The Legion of Super-Heroes
The JSA
Wally West (Damn Heroes in Crisis)
Ted Kord
John Stewart
Ray Palmer
Powergirl
Zatanna
Tim Drake
Firestorm
The New Gods
And last, but never least, BOOSTER GOLD!

4 Likes

Mera, JSA, Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.

2 Likes

I would love it if the JSA could get their own show. Also, Justice League Dark has more than enough stuff to go into. Just move Constantine from the Legends.

3 Likes

Vigilante

2 Likes

I think they should bring back quarterly books. Back in the 90s they had Justice League Quarterly and Green Lantern Corps Quarterly. Today we could easily have a Batman or Superman Family Quarterly that featured the extended Bat family (those that don’t have their own books) Also, A Speed Force Quarterly featuring Jay, Wally (once he’s resurrected) Bart in solo adventures…etc

2 Likes

LoganDenen

YES, I’ve been screaming that since last yr. if not move him I kept say how is this show about dark magic for 2 seasons & Constantine with no JLD? It was perfect time to bring them in. I’m hoping it’s b/c there’s rumors of a Zatanna & JLD movies & they don’t wanna do it cuz of that.

1 Like

Sinestro

1 Like

I would love a good, dark, metaphysical Dr. Fate series.

Or

Bendis and Maleev take a crack at a new Checkmate series, ala their killer crime-oriented run on Daredevil.

2 Likes

Bizarro World

1 Like

Hawkman hawkgirl done right

4 Likes

A dark and gritty reimagination of Arm Fall Off Boy.

But in all seriousness The Legion of Superheroes

3 Likes

Davidbizzar1000

I’m so with u. I’ve posted on several dream movies or what movie would u want to see threads, that I’d love a Rated R Hawks movie. Starting with them in Egypt being worshipped as Gods & Hath Set starting the life/death eternal cycle. All the way through to reincarnation, remembering who they are/were thru flashbacks.

3 Likes

I’d absolutely love to have a series about The Riddler.

3 Likes

Lobo, Steel, or just a simple Brave & The Bold style team up but Plastic Man was the star and team with various heroes.

2 Likes

Even Blue & Gold series but they just fucking around in the timeline

2 Likes

Tim drake/red robin solo like they had just before the new 52, a shazam/captain marvel book like monster society of evil, with it more in a whimsical and older style not written by johns lol

3 Likes

I know the Batman who Laughs just got his own mini series (witch so far is super dope keep up the great work DC) but I think it would be dope if all the Dark Knights got one especially red death really liked that character #scottsnyder let’s make it happen lmao

1 Like

Slade

1 Like

Shazam. Kid with superman levels of power finding his pure heart and the road towards it