DC Characters You Wish Could Have A Series Right Now?

Legion of Super Heroes
Secret Society of Super Villains
Vixen
Isis

3 Likes

How about a Deathstroke series?

2 Likes

The Question
Zatanna
Swamp Thing
Madame Xanadu

5 Likes

Swamp Thing
Ragman
Constantine
New Super-Man
Calvin Rose the Talon

1 Like

Icon and Rocket

1 Like

I wonder if a DC version of The Punisher would be as good as Marvel’s was…
ponders

1 Like

Animal Man
Animal Man
Animal Man

Oh and Animal Man

2 Likes

Also, to correct myself I totally forgot Kamandi has a ton of solo comics on here right now. I’m going to read them soon as I’m done with these boards.

1 Like
  • Harley and Ivy
  • Killer Moth
1 Like

Legion of Super Heroes!
Superboy

3 Likes

I’d like to see a series with maybe a villian as the main character. Where we see things from their perspective. Like the penguin planning a big heist and how he prepared himself in case the bat shows up. Or what they do when planning to fight our heroes.

3 Likes

The original Wally West. No, Heroes In Crisis doesn’t count.

5 Likes

The original Wally West. No, Heroes In Crisis doesn’t count.

3 Likes

Alan Scott’s complete Green Lantern Series.

Also Hal Jordan’s silver age Series up to the events of The New 52 would be amazing.

3 Likes

I’d like one run of ‘the Cabbage Patch Kids’ from Poison Ivy: Cycle of life and death

1 Like

Wally West (The Flash), Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Shade The Changing Man, Doom Patrol(is the Gerard Way one coming back??),Tim Drake, Constantine and Green Lanterns (Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz) or a Green Lantern Corps book with all the humans.

3 Likes

The Green Lantern Corps focusing on Jessica and Simon would be awesome, even seeing Jessica in Young Justice would be a mind blowing surprise. She’s my favorite character at the moment in DC comics. I like what Grant Morrison n Liam Sharp are doing with Hal Jordan, I’d love to see that in an animated series. Just picked up the new Martian Manhunter I’ve always wanted to delve deeper into his world on screen. A Question Noir/ Comedy type of show sounds good in my head as well, he was awesome in JL Unlimited

3 Likes

Justice league done right

2 Likes

Resurrection Man would translate nicely to television, I think.

1 Like

Also…A Cyborg tv series is something I’d want to watch only because I’m STILL not convinced he belongs on the Justice League.

2 Likes