DC Characters at Hogwarts!

So, at one point in life, we have all wondered what it would be like if we were able to go to…

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!!!

Well, for the sake of discussion, I want to know what you all think would happen involving DC characters going to Hogwarts.

For example, I can NOT see Harley Quinn as a Slytherin. I can see her as the most chaotic Hufflepuff ever while also breaking the fourth wall and insulting JK Rowling.

Please note: Though I in no way agree with the transphobic comments, I must say that it’s not fair to just start hating the Harry Potter franchise in it’s entirety. Over the years, it has expanded well beyond JK, fueled by all the people that seriously wish an Owl would show up with a letter to Hogwarts.
So, remember: Yay to Hogwarts, no to JK and her Transphobia!!
#Transphobia-is-for-losers #Pride #Equality

4 Likes

So, would Barbara be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw?

4 Likes

I would protest the house structure by forming the Bat House.

4 Likes

Doesn’t work that way. Pick one of the four lanes, please.

4 Likes

Given her time as Oracle, I’d say Ravenclaw.

2 Likes

I make my own lane. Bat house!

5 Likes

I was still mostly asleep.

3 Likes

He is so cool.

3 Likes

He’s a pompus p*nis.

Yes, I know what I said.

3 Likes

I am so tempted to make all sorts of dirty jokes about phalusses.

3 Likes

Hey, stick to your Bat-lane! That’s MY schtick!!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Swamp Thing…that’s a tough one because I don’t think he could really be sorted.

John Constantine I can see as a Slytherin. Their main characteristic is ambition and while John might sometimes be lazy, he knows when to stay ahead when it counts

Both versions of The Question will likely be Ravenclaw (maybe Renee is more Gryffindor but Sage for sure Ravenclaw)

4 Likes

Gryffindor! Now with more guns and badass lesbians (Is there any other kind?)!

3 Likes

If @BatMike-ThePunisher doesn’t mind, I would like to add a sort of bonus challenge. If any of you are familiar with the Wizarding World website (formerly Pottermore), then chances are you know that North America has its own magical school - Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

Based in Massachusetts, it was founded by a descendant of Salazar Slytherin and her husband who was a No-Maj. It also has four houses. If you’re feeling adventurous, try and identify which one some of your favorite DC characters would fit into.

Horned Serpent - Intelligent creatures with fierce eyes, horned heads (some species even sporting jewels) and able to emit a low musical note to sound danger, the shavings of their horns can be used for wand cores. This House is said to represent the mind of a magic user and to favor scholars

Wampus - A magical cat resembling mountain lions or cougars, they can outrun arrows, walk on its hind legs and their eyes allegedly have the power of hypnosis and Legilimency. It is said only the Cherokee, who share the Appalachian region with the Wampus, have ever used their hair for wand cores. This House is said to represent the body of a magic user and favors warriors.

Thunderbird - Large beasts with heads similar to that of an Eagle or a Hippogriff, they can create storms, their feathers able to change colors as they do so. They are sensitive to danger and can cast curses on their own, their tail feathers are sometimes used for wand cores. This House is said to represent the soul of a magic user and favors adventurers.

Puckwudgie - This is a magical race of creatures that are distant relatives of Goblins. Short, gray and sporting long ears, they are also fiercely independent, exceptionally dangerous and secretive. While at first, they didn’t really care for humans of either kind, they have mellowed and several of them are often employed by Ilvermorney. This House is said to represent rhe heart of a magic user and favors healers

3 Likes

I’m down with it.

3 Likes

Sort dc characters into hogwarts houses for example:
Wonder Woman: Gryffindor
Superman: hufflepuff
Cyborg: ravenclaw
Batman: slytherin

2 Likes

Riddler and Barbara Gordon would be Ravenclaws

1 Like

Hmmm I’ll try to sort some JSA characters (feel free to disagree and add to the list)

Jay Garrick - Hufflepuff
Wildcat - Gryffindor
Power Girl - Slytherin
Stargirl - Gryffindor
Mr. Terrific (Holt) - Ravenclaw
Atom Smasher - Hufflepuff
Black Adam - Slytherin
Hawkman - Slytherin
Cyclone - Ravenclaw
Billy Batson - Gryffindor
Dr. Midnite - Ravenclaw
Ma Hunkle - Hufflepuff