DC Character First Impressions

oh boy
so-

• When I first was introduced to Tim Drake, I hated him with a passion and wanted to erase him from DC because I thought he was an uninteresting mistake of a Robin.
    Which seems to be a popular opinion.
    Now he’s my favorite fictional character, I’ve read a lot more of his stuff, I find him relatable and think about him during like 90% of my day.
  • I also used to dislike Bernard Dowd because I thought he was boring before I gave him a chance, and was pissed they made Tim bi but then wouldn’t give us TimKon, but now he is extremely important to me and I must protect him at all costs.
  • I also used to hate Hal Jordan, but as @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 knows, they showed me the neon green light and I am now a fan of the genderfluid bisexual wine aunt Hal Jordan is.
  • Upon my first examination of the character, I was actually kind of a fan of the Joker. I had a time period when I was first getting into comics when I extensively researched the character, and read and watched a bunch of stuff about him, and I was fascinated by him. At this point- I just hate his guts. He’s a damn loser and monster and I resent both him and the time I spent interested in him.
  • One of the few characters that I love and always have, ever since my first introduction, is Damian Wayne. The Supersons comics started my DC obsession, and I’ve always been a fan of him and I can’t see that changing. The sword-wielding child is at fault for my DC hyperfixation, so he’ll always be a cool dude in my book. (I think but also I am indecisive, and I could very well hate him next week)
5 Likes