DC Animated Trivia Game: Superman The Animated Series, Sat Mar, 21 2:00pm PST/5:00pm EST

DC Animated Club presents Superman the animated series trivia, How well do you know the series? Test your knowledge this Saturday at 2:00pm PST/5:00pm EST to find out. :superman_hv_3:
Each round only 1 guess per person, and the winner will win The Riddler Badge. :grinning:
I’ll be asking questions every 5 minutes.
*Due to the Host’s Birthday, there might be a few interruptions during the game. Hopefully not.

Scoreboard 
@Batboy84-17
@rwk-1 
@AntLeon-6

4 Likes

I’ll give this a go. :clark_hv_4:

Are there likely to be any questions pertaining to Superman Adventures as well, or just the show?

2 Likes

I’ll give you a trivia question: Which community member hates STAS the most? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding. Good luck with this event.

2 Likes

:hushed: ALEXANDER KNOX!!! But it’s one of the best Superman series ever! LOL! :slightly_smiling_face: You’re intitle to your opinions, Thankyou anyway.

2 Likes

Cant wait

2 Likes

Haven’t seen much of the show but I’ll try

2 Likes

it’s been a while since i’ve seen it. I did a netflix sojourn from BTAS up to and including JL:U. I am hoping to participate.

2 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @GreenKnight123!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello everybody, we are just 30 minutes away til the trivia game starts! :grinning:

1 Like

Hello.

2 Likes

Hello @Batboy84! Welcome to the trivia game.:grinning:

2 Likes

Hello

2 Likes

And here we go! :superman_hv_3:

1. What Nickname does Lois call Clark?

Smallville

1 Like

Smallville

Hello @rwk!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Smallville is correct, a point goes to @Batboy84.

1 Like

hello. i gather it will be a question every 5 minutes?

2 Likes

Hello @AntLeon, yes I’ll ask question every 5 minutes.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wait, today’s your birthday Reaganfan?

2 Likes