DC Animated Club Saturday Morning Watch-Along #7: Batman: The Brave and The Bold, Saturday, September 18th at 8 AM P/11 AM E

Hey good morning @ArkhamKnight79!

3 Likes

Good morning @ArkhamKnight79, and welcome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning all glad to be here.

3 Likes

Yeah Streaky!

3 Likes

Glad to have ya. :+1:t2:

I remember watching this when it debuted on Cartoon Network. It was so cool to see the Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle in animation in 2008. Especially since he was a fairly new character back then.

3 Likes

You guys are so cool! I totally missed this show and I’m glad I’m getting caught up now, this is awesome!

3 Likes

This series is where I first learned about Blue Beetle.

4 Likes

Batman: The Brave and The Bold is great. I think some people tend to overlook it, since it’s lighter than other shows with Batman, but it has so many great characters and moments in it.

Including that episode with The Phantom Stranger and Spectre, but no spoilers.

@Bar-El Have you read any of The Brave and The Bold issues that inspired the show? Back when it was a Batman team-up title, like DC Comics Presents was for Superman?

4 Likes

I think that’s true for a lot of his fans.

Fun Fact: He was voiced by Will Friedle, who also played Terry/Batman in Batman Beyond and Nightwing in the Batman Unlimited movies.

3 Likes

This is my favorite type of Batman. It’s pretty incredible how he can go from super light and fun to super dark and scary.

@Vroom I have not. See how amazing cartoons are, now I’ve got more comics to check out!!

3 Likes

Diedrich Bader is a great Batman (he also played him on the Harley Quinn series).

“Retired”. Sure, Batman. Ted…“retired” at Max Lord’s hand. :wink:

2 Likes

Awww what a cute little amoeba baby

3 Likes

@Vroom I didn’t know that but thanks for the Fun Fact.

4 Likes

Now you can say you learned something new on Batman Day. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lmao Bat’s is like every teacher tired of your lazy efforts lol

4 Likes

“Try harder.”

Geez Batman, why don’t you just do it? :laughing:

“Now wrap it up!” is a great battle cry.

3 Likes

Well that was horrific

4 Likes

Kanjar Ro is an intergalactic weiner.

3 Likes

Way to go kid, now we really, really need to wrap this up… :comet:

3 Likes

Those li’l aliens remind me of cats: small, cute and squishy.

3 Likes