DC Animated Club Saturday Morning Watch-Along #11: Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, October 16th at 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern

This year was full of GL-based 10th anniversaries:

• War of the Green Lanterns
  • Green Lantern (LA movie)
  • Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters (video game tie-in to the above)
  • Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
  • The initial New 52 GL books (Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Green Lantern: New Guardians and Red Lanterns)
  • Green Lantern: The Animated Series

What a year '11 was! :00_lc_green_lantern1:

3 Likes

This story is likely my favorite of the whole piece. Laira is a badass.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing rereads of Red Lanterns. GL’s, & all in between New Guardians etc.

3 Likes

Thanks for mentioning Red Lanterns, I forgot that one.

3 Likes

I did too lol. I went to reread & realized they didn’t have a lot of issues when I read em on here. I read only the ones that were involved in crossovers cuz that’s all they had. There was only like 7 I didn’t read. But decided to just reread em in the order they went, crossover wise. Still have a few to go.

3 Likes

A day of carnage seems hard to forget…

4 Likes

Khunds are mean to everyone in DC. Dominators are 2nd worst imho.

2 Likes

these Modok heads are weird. but i liked Zilliax on GL:TAS.

3 Likes

Speaking of New 52 GL, I really like Relic. He was a cool villain that would be great to have a figure of.

I hope Laira finds her way into a live-action production of some kind. Maybe the upcoming GL TV series? She’s just waiting to be explode in greater popularity than she already has, I feel.

2 Likes

Zox was fun on GLTAS.

2 Likes

Guy Gardener called him a won’t let me use the word idk that was banned? The male organs in a sack that start with a T with teeth lol :joy: but just one of em a testi— with teeth.

2 Likes

She can’t give Daddy the ring even if she wanted to.

4 Likes

Relic was awesome. Just reread that whole deal. That’s where I left off. Right after he’s made a permanent resident of the Source Wall.

2 Likes

sounds about right…

3 Likes

I love em too. I just thought it was funny. Got an lol outta me when reading.

2 Likes

A true blue blood. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Mogo inside jokes in front of Arisia

3 Likes

Mogo is my favorite lantern :earth_asia:

3 Likes

Nice!!! Great planet/ GL love him/her too.

2 Likes

Bolphunga, voiced by Roddy Piper, of They Live.

3 Likes