DC Animated Club Presents: Saturday Morning Watch-Along #5: Honoring Ed Asner, Saturday, September 4th at 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern

:joy: Andiamo!!! You got it!!

1 Like

Neat!

I shall melt cheese atop Triscuit-brand crackers to celebrate.

1 Like

That is so good, I thought I invented that?

1 Like

Cheese-topped, then nuked in the microwave, Triscuits are a snack go-to for many.

Being that they, and Wheat Thins as well, have promoted the idea on their packaging for decades upon decades.

I haven’t had cheese and Triscuits in so long. Must have been…at least 20 years, or so.

1 Like

Same here!!! I actually forgot about it til u mentioned em. Me & the younger of my older sisters used to destroy them…

1 Like

Found George Costanza talking about @Vroom

3 Likes

:laughing: :+1:t2:

George forgot to say the whole thing:

“His whole life revolves around Superman, cereal, redheads/brunettes, toys, general pop culture and DC in general.”

Costanza! Pah! More like…“can’t stand ya”! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Don’t tell me that I missed it

2 Likes

I was saying. Don’t tell me I actually made it!?!? When I woke up. I never get to sleep & wake up when I want to. This was almost literally my 1st X ever. I’d join every time if I could. I pushed for an animated Wal Club forever b4 it actually happened. Don’t feel bad tho. This is the 1st one I’ve made & not by choice. I would do em all if I could keep a regular sleep schedule. It’s beyond worth watching tho. This was my 3rd viewing & that’s only b/c I saw it opening day. Than it was never on again until last week. Seen it twice already since than lol.

1 Like

well did it work or what

2 Likes

Oh did I write that confusingly? Yes, the entire post was about me actually waking up on time to watch it lol :joy:. Not sure where I lost ya’?

1 Like

Hopefully we’ll see each other at the next one. Logging off now. My captains log is complete & I gotta get to baseball. Ttys & hopefully during a Wal at some point!!!

1 Like