DC Animated Club Presents: Saturday Morning Watch-Along #2: Suicide Squad Shenanigans, Saturday, August 7th, 2021 at 8 AM PT/11 AM ET

I am barely awake and had to navigate through Vudu to find this episode. No cereal for me. I was hoping to wake up earlier and go to the store to pick some up. I stayed up late watching Suicide Squad and Willy’s Wonderland.

5 Likes

:white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

How was that? It looks…different.

4 Likes

Actually that’s genius!

4 Likes

Thankyou.:grinning:

3 Likes

If I do that, then mix together the sodas I have, would I get a :superman:uper sugar rush?

4 Likes

It is amazing if you like music videos and 80s horror movies and watching Nic Cage be his Nic Cage-iest while never saying one word. His dance moves alone make it a must watch.

5 Likes

Probably would. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hate to disappoint, but I just worked out and had a protein shake. No cereal.

6 Likes

I do like music videos and '80s horror movies that focus more on story and interesting characters than gross violence.

Nic Cage being his Nic Cage-i-est sounds most intriguing.

5 Likes

GL: “That vehicle is only rated for 12 passengers!”

Wow they abide OSHA standards even in crisis mode! I’m impressed, he must be the Safety Coordinator!

5 Likes

What kind of shake?

@Bar-El The GLC is very safety-minded. Those Guardians got 'em unionized up the wazoo!

3 Likes

Strawberries, oat milk, flaxseed, spinach, natural flavor Vega One. (BORING)

4 Likes

The strawberries sound good at least. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was just ripped in half, I may need assistance. Lol

4 Likes

Yes, those were picked fresh from the game up the road and frozen.

4 Likes

Just like Bishop in Aliens!

Fun Fact: Bishop (Lance Henriksen) played Brainiac in Superman: Brainiac Attacks.

5 Likes

That was fun! I am gonna head out for breakfast with the mother.

4 Likes

Break time, kids. Get Batman: Assault on Arkham set up, check your brain bombs, refill your cereal, etc. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Mrs. @D4RK5TARZ!

4 Likes