DC Animated Club Presents A Matter Of Family/Chill Of The Night Watch Along, Sept. 22 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

The weird coloring in the bar made me think we were in an alien bar.

3 Likes

:thinking:I didn’t realize til now that tonight is the origin story watch along!

3 Likes

Electric baterang

2 Likes

In regards to the timeline, Bruce took in Dick during Year 2 in pre-Crisis continuity and during Year 3 in post-Crisis continuity.

3 Likes

Is there a Batman year three story or just year 1 and year 2?

2 Likes

Monkeys :monkey: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

You did this accidentally?!

3 Likes

There is a Year 3. It’s the story directly before A Lonely Place of Dying, the introduction of Tim Drake.

2 Likes

Must be hard not to copy the popular 2 part episode of Robin’s Reckoning.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

year 4.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Speaking of Robin’s Reckoning, it’s a loose adaptation of the plot of Batman Year Three.

2 Likes

I’ve yet to start my bing everything Bronze Age Batman and beyond read yet. I’m stuck In brightest day of my gl run because it’s bad and I’m not interested in reading it

3 Likes

I guess so, I was just picking the episode where Kevin Conroy was playing a different role.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

He’s Batman and now he gonna drag him into his craziness.

2 Likes

Is zuko hamill? Definitely hamill

3 Likes

yup it is.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There’s a justice leave action short where every character is a hamill character including “famous actor mark hamill”

3 Likes

Batgirl was already Batman’s sidekick since season 3.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
3 Likes

He’s lifting a grown adult

2 Likes