DC Animated Club Presents A Matter Of Family/Chill Of The Night Watch Along, Sept. 22 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Hello everybody,
Did you guys know that Kevin Conroy played different characters on 2 different Batman series? On The Batman he played Dick Grayson’s father and on Batman The Brave and the bold, he played Phantom Stranger. On Tuesday please join me for the next Watch Along as we first watch The Batman ‘A Matter Of Family’ episode and then we’ll watch Batman the Brave and the Bold ‘Chill of The Night’ episode. The watch along will be on Tuesday September 22, at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST.
You’ll need two devices, 1 to watch the episode and the other device to interact on here. :slightly_smiling_face: :batman: :batman_hv_1:

6 Likes

Added it to my calendar so that I remember when it is. Looking forward to watching this with the club.

3 Likes

We are less then half hour to the watch along!:grinning:

2 Likes

Episodes:

1. A Matter of Family

2. Chill of the Night

3 Likes

Thankyou everybody for joining the tonight watch along, we’re just 5 minutes away.:grinning:

1 Like

I have the first one pulled up! Ready to join in.

2 Likes

By the way @CassTheStreet,I like your new club and looking forward to see whatever you have plans for it.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

on your mark…get set…GO!:grinning:

1 Like

This was a first Robin episode! Kevin plays Dick Grayson’s father, Mark Hamill as Tony Zucco.

2 Likes

Is this another Dick origin?

2 Likes

I here

2 Likes

I’ve never seen this show

2 Likes

Thanks @Lincolnfan78! I am looking forward to getting it off the ground.

2 Likes

yup, cause originally he was on Teen Titans and couldn’t be use til the show ended.

2 Likes

Hey @Green_Loontern! Nice to see you here. I haven’t ever seen it either. Hoping it is good.

2 Likes

Bruce looks so odd looking like Jackie Chan

2 Likes

It’s a decent show. It started out rough, but it improved once Batgirl and Robin were introduced.

3 Likes

The first two season are really good.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m waiting until I finish the new Batman adventures to watch this series

2 Likes

The series was made by people who worked on Jackie Chan cartoon.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes