[DC Animated Club] Present World's Finest watch along Mon, Feb 24, 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

batmansuperman
Hello Members of DC Animated club, welcome to the first DC Animated club watch along, we will be watching Superman the animated series 3 part episodes, ‘The World’s Finest’ on Monday night at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST.
And for those who would like to join the club, here’s a link DC Animated Club
Thankyou again for voting and I’m looking forward to watch it with you guys! :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::desktop_computer:

2 Likes

Hello everybody, we’re just less then 2 hours away from the World’s Finest watch along! :grinning:

1 Like

15 more minutes to go! :batman_hv_1: :superman_hv_1:

5 more minutes to go, be sure to set the episode at Superman the animated series World’s Finest part 1. :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::desktop_computer:

2 more minutes to go!:slightly_smiling_face:

I’m here and ready. :slight_smile:

Hi Jay Thankyou for joining, And here we go!

This might be my favorite Superman theme.

2 Likes

I know the intro was done at the last minute, but I do like this as a sort of highlight of some of the more fun moments of the show.

The intro is my second favorite Superman music.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What’s your first?

1 Like

Hello @AgnesIona, Thankyou for joining!:slightly_smiling_face:

Sometimes I wonder just how well known these criminals are in Gotham, you would think someone would recognize Harley’s voice.

2 Likes

Superman the movie, by john Williams.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Honestly, my favorite is the Man of Steel theme, especially “Flight.” Say what you will about the movie altogether, but the score was :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

I like how they start with Batman in a Detective mode.

2 Likes

“The Joker did something weird”

You don’t say?

2 Likes

Huh, when you think about it, the low level radiation thing mentioned here is foreshadowing what will happen to Luthor in JL:TAS.

2 Likes

I think this came out the same time as Air force one movie!

It was at that moment this terrorist knew, he effed up.

2 Likes