[DC Animated Club] Present, Kevin Conroy: The Man Behind The Bat

Hello @DCAnimatedClub,
Many years after Kevin Conroy did Batman the animated series, he would play Batman in some animated movies like Batman: Gotham Knight and Superman/Batman: Public Enemies.
Then he play Batman again and this time on a video game!
220px-Batman_Arkham_Asylum_Videogame_Cover
The game was a huge hit with 2 sequels and 1 prequel, you can still find this game on your Playstation and Xbox. In my opinion I like Arkham City the best. Anyway here’s the comics that are based on a game if you’re interested.:slightly_smiling_face:

Comic Book Series
Batman: Arkham Knight Genesis
Batman Arkham: unhinged
Batman: Arkham City
Batman Arkham City, digital Exclusive
Batman Arkham City: Endgame
Batman: Arkham Knight

So which of the Arkham games do you guys like the best?

• Batman: Arkham Origins
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • Batman: Arkham Knight

0 voters

Happy Batman Day!
:batman:

5 Likes

I’m still scarred by Origins… :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I don’t like Arkham Asylum or Arkham City. I love about half of Arkham Knight (where they finally fixed all of my complaints), and then there’s the half with the Batmobile.

2 Likes

Having just played Batman Arkham Knight, I gotta say it’s my favorite of the Arkham games. Maybe it’s because it runs so well on my new laptop, but I think they built off of Arkham City very well, and the ability to ride around in the ‘66 Batmobile makes it all the more enjoyable to me.

3 Likes

There’s just something about Asylum to me. Not the typical, “it was the first” reason, but because going around the island and the individual buildings within. It was so creepy and fleshed out. I loved it​:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

@DCAnimatedClub New Quiz is up!

1. Which Tales of Metropolis episode is Kevin Conroy Batman?
  2. What is Kevin’s most recent Batman appearance in animation.
  3. In The Batman a matter of family what character does Kevin play, hint, it’s not Batman. CLAIMED @stefanie.m
  4. What episode did Kevin say “I am Vengeance, I am the night! I am Batman!” first CLAIMED! @AlexanderKnox
  5. Who did Kevin say he would love to play in Batwoman.
3 Likes

Thomas Wayne?

1 Like

close…

1 Like

That one is called “Nothing to Fear,” right?

2 Likes

@AlexanderKnox is on the board!

3 Likes

I agree, tho there is the magic of being first imo :sweat_smile:, Asylum felt so stripped down to the simplistic elements of “batman” and because the map was smaller and limited to the island those environments were PACKED with details. Everytime you would have to revisit a location you could just soak in more and more of the gothic spookiness that always drew me to batman.

3 Likes

do i get two guesses? Or does it count if I got the answer from the watch along thanks to @Reaganfan78?

Dick Grayson’s father

1 Like

Correct! Also you get 1 guess for each question

2 Likes