[DC Animated Club] Present: Batman Beyond: Rebirth watch along, Tues June 9, 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

batman-beyond-season-1-2-rebirth-part-2-terry-mcginnis-is-batman-review-episode-guide-list
Next Tuesday, DC Animated Club is proudly to present the Batman Beyond: Rebirth Watch Along, We’ll be watching the first 5 episodes of the series, From Rebirth to Meltdown. We’ll see how it all began.
This is part of Batman Beyond month, hope to see you there! It’ll start at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST.
The show is on DC Universe, you’ll need 2 device 1 to watch and the other to chat on here.:grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

7 Likes

I’ll do my best. I get sleepy earlier these days. I’m east coast. My Poligrip starts to fail around 10pm. :wink:

3 Likes

I could change it to 5:00pm if you like, that way it’s 8 where you live.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I appreciate it, but it’s unnecessary. I’ll try to be there though. :blush:

1 Like

So when we finish the first episode, are we gonna let the app automatically start the next episode or manually do it at a certain time? Thinking about keeping everyone synced. :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, we’ll let it automatically continue. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes! I’ll be there. The 9th right?

1 Like

Yup, it’ll be on the 9th. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just finished Justice League Unlimited for the second time. Right on time to start Batman Beyond! :+1:

1 Like

We are just less then 11 hours away. The watch along starts tonight.:grinning:

We are now less then a hour away from Batman Beyond Rebirth watch along.:grinning:

1 Like

Can’t wait! Got snacks and I’m ready to go. Sadly, I’ll only be around for the first 3 or so episodes since I’ve got pre-made plans to join the Doom Patrol wal. But I’m glad I can join for the first bit!!

1 Like

We are now 5 minutes away! And Thankyou so much for joining the watch along @WingsOfAether!:grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve never seen any of these, so I’m really looking forward to it

1 Like

Guess I’m Doom from the start!LOL! Just Kidding! :robotman_dp:

1 Like

Really? I’m glad you’re now getting a chance to see how it all started.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

On your mark…get set…GO!:grinning:

1 Like

That bat suit is awesome

2 Likes

Bruce look good in his age.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know. I hope I age that well

1 Like